120

Seohyun wanted to invite Tiffany and Taeyeon to be witnesses at her wedding.

So, as soon as Mother Lim realized this, she personally gave Tiffany a phone call. Ever since deciding on Seohyun as her daughter-in-law, she represented both sides of the family perfectly. As long as Seohyun wanted something, she would try her best to satisfy her.

Tiffany and Mother Lim were the type of people that didn't appear like they were meeting for the first time because they were similar in a lot of ways. For example, they both shielded the shortcomings of their own people. So, this time, at Seohyun's wedding, Tiffany was prepared to help her throw a big party.

As soon as the two women started talking, they ended up chatting for an entire hour. If it wasn't because President Kim was getting impatient, Tiffany would have continued.

"It's already late at night. How could you leave your husband to the side while you keep an old lady company. Have you considered my feelings? Huh?"

Tiffany put down her phone and pounced into Taeyeon's arms as she felt his firm chest muscles, "We had a lot in common so we chatted a little longer than expected."

Tiffany was currently four months pregnant, so her stomach was already showing. Hence, Taeyeon was too afraid to carry her recklessly. All he could do was watch as she clung to him like a koala.

"Tae, I'm tired."

"Get some rest if you're tired," Taeyeon said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Since you're pregnant, everyone around you will do whatever they can to satisfy you."

"What about you?" Tiffany lifted her head and looked at Taeyeon. "I heard that Yoong personally took part in the design of Seohyun's wedding dress. I find it quite admirable."

"Do you want it?"

"Uh huh," Tiffany nodded.

"OK..." After speaking, Taeyeon carried Tiffany off the sofa and headed into the bedroom.

Tiffany was a little surprised before she quickly realized what Taeyeon was referring to. This man was becoming more and more black-bellied.

A few moments later, Taeyeon placed Tiffany gently on the soft bed and undid the buttons on his shirt. He then hooked his hand under her chin.

Tiffany had already gotten used to Taeyeon's naked body, so she no longer blushed when she saw it, instead a look of infatuation appeared on her face. He was already 35, but there wasn't any trace of fat on his body. 

As Tiffany ran her fingers across his body, his muscles were smooth and defined. This was all thanks to his persistence in the gym.

Closely afterwards, Tiffany's nightgown also found its way onto the floor. As she was pregnant, Tiffany looked a little helplessly at Taeyeon. But, before she could say a word, her mouth was enveloped by his kiss.

The couples' body heat continued to rise as Tiffany's body rocked like a boat floating in the ocean, unable to find the shore. Only after she was filled with Taeyeon's love did she feel steady and satisfied...

The temperature in the room was heated as the two perfect bodies intertwined passionately. It seemed, no matter how much time passed, their souls still matched up perfectly...

Afterwards, Tiffany lay atop Taeyeon's chest and fell asleep. However, her words stuck to Taeyeon's head.

A little while later, Taeyeon got up out of bed, put on his black robe and went to check on the kids.

As the couple had a flash marriage, Taeyeon had always felt guilty about not giving Tiffany a grand wedding. However, he trusted that Tiffany wasn't interested in superficial things like that anyway. She was more fond of the way he doted on her, accompanied her and the way that he'd take care of her for the rest of her life.