034

This is the last one of today 😂
*******

"When grandfather was in charge, Hwang Corps grew steadily. So, under grandfather's protection, you were allowed to stay in a position of power. But, if you were to say that you dedicated yourself to the company, then what contribution did you make? Can you give us an example?"

"On the contrary, during the time that you were CEO of Hwang Corps, the company's shares continuously plummeted and the family was surrounded by scandals. It was my mother, Boah, that led the business back onto the right path."

"Hard work is not equivalent to good work. The auntie that cleans the office is also dedicated to her work, does that mean we should let her be the CEO?"

"To put it simply - you are hopeless!" Tiffany pointed out Hwang Na-ri's flaws with one strike.

"I've never studied management and I come from a modeling background, yet grandfather put his hope on a complete outsider like me. It's obvious to see that all you have done over the years is not enough to gain trust from the head of the family."

Outsider...

The guests once again felt shame on behalf of Hwang Na-ri.

If Tiffany was considered an outsider...then there weren't many people in this world that could be considered as truly skilled.

"How are you going to refute against this?"

Hwang Na-ri wasn't willing to admit defeat, but...there wasn't​ anything she could say.

Even when she searched through her memory in detail, she indeed could not find a single example for when she had made a contribution.

"You relied on grandfather's protection to get through each day, whereas, I used my abilities to save Hwang Corps from a crisis. No matter how I look at it, this position does not belong to you."

"You...you're talking rubbish!"

"Hwang Na-ri, even you're doubting yourself," Tiffany smirked.

"Hwang Corps has been through so much whilst upholding a responsible attitude towards its business and consumers. When met with something unsuitable for the company, we need to get rid of it as soon as possible. This is something that grandfather has always believed in."

"That's why we hold a new product launch every single year..."

"Hwang Na-ri, people have self-awareness. We should deal with our own private matters in private. Today is a big day for Hwang Corps. I'm sure the guests are here to see our new perfume and not to see you..."

Everyone laughed.

The topic of discussion was easily diverted by Tiffany back to the main theme of the event, saving the situation. Taeyeon reacted quickly by gesturing for Minho to remove Hwang Na-ri from the audience and the atmosphere quickly returned to normal.

"Sorry for making everyone witness a joke."

Tiffany apologetically bowed to everyone. She was like a different person to the intimidating Tiffany just a moment ago.

She understood the weight of a matter and when to advance and retreat. So, everything she did today, received praise from the guests.

If someone still suspected that Tiffany relied on Taeyeon to handle a crisis, then after this incident, they were completely convinced by Tiffany's high EQ. She managed to twist an argument and divert everyone's attention to the introduction of their new perfume.

She suppressed Hwang Na-ri fair and square and destroyed her dreams, while promoting the professionalism of Hwang Corps. This was her way of acting responsibly towards everyone.