136

Han Xiuche was acting brazenly, Ma Weiwei was acting arrogantly and the industry was acting outrageously because no one knew that Tiffany had already returned to Seoul.

Meanwhile, as soon as she arrived back in Seoul, Tiffany went to pick up her two sons.

The next day, she gave Seohyun a phone call and plans to meet up with her after Sunny returned. However, Seohyun told her that she had lost contact with Sunny.

Tiffany immediately gave Sooyoung a phone call. In response, Sooyoung tried to contact Sunny and S.A.J. straight away. But, on the other end of the phone, S.A.J.'s members were under Han Xiuche's control and couldn't say anything except that everything was fine.

Sooyoung felt something wasn't right, so he personally visited Hyatt Regency, "Madam, I think I should go look for Sunny, she's never turned off her phone for no reason."

Tiffany thought for a few seconds and nodded her head, "Go ahead."

"When you weren't around, rumors about you floated around the industry for a long time. Because of this, Sunny suffered a lot. To prove herself, she put in all her effort to form S.A.J.. She wasn't aiming to prove her abilities, she was aiming to prove that Superstar Media remained the same even without you around," Sooyoung explained. He then added before he left, "So, Madam, Sunny has really given her all for you."

"I know," Tiffany nodded. She had always been aware of Sunny's loyalty to her friends.

Sooyoung was quick at finding people, but Han Xiuche was even quicker at transferring his shares.

In the blink of an eye, Ma Weiwei became the new boss of Superstar Media with the most shares in her hands.

Soon, Ma Weiwei arrived at Superstar Media's office with legal documentation of her ownership...

When Sunny's secretary first saw Ma Weiwei, she knew who she was, but she had to keep her professionalism even though she disliked her. So, she asked with a smile, "May I ask what Miss Ma is here for?"

Ma Weiwei flinged the documents at the secretary and threw open Sunny's office door, "I am the new boss of Superstar Media..."

The secretary was a little surprised, not quite understanding​ what was happening.

"This..."

"Director Sunny has already transferred her shares to me. If you don't believe me, you can have a look for yourself." After speaking, Ma Weiwei walked over to Sunny's office chair and sat down.

The secretary immediately opened the document folder and looked at the documents inside. After confirming that Ma Weiwei was telling the truth, she immediately gave Seohyun a phone call, "Director Lim, something's gone wrong, can you drop by the office right now?"

On the other end of the phone, Seohyun was trying to support her protruding belly. As soon as she heard that something was wrong with Superstar Media, she immediately replied, "I'll be there in half an hour."

"There's no point calling anyone. Even if Tiffany's standing in front of me right now, she's still not the boss of Superstar Media," Ma Weiwei laughed. "But, I guess it's only right for me to meet the other shareholders as well as the other artists. Help me call Luo Yinghong and everyone else while you're at it."

The secretary was obviously against what was happening as she boiled in anger and disbelief.

How did the agency suddenly end up in the hands of Ma Weiwei?

What about Sunny?

Why did she transfer her shares to Ma Weiwei?

Why Ma Weiwei of all people?