024

Yesterday I was sick. I almost pass out because of Low blood sugar and Low calcium levels...But I'm okay now after Put some IV. Now Just a little dizzy.

*********

After returning on set, Tiffany quickly got back into character. Perhaps it was because the problem with Hwang Na-ri had now been solved, she was in better condition than before and found it easier to focus.

However, just as one problem was solved, that night, another big news made its way onto the entertainment news headlines.

Yuri was caught kissing a mystery woman on his doorstep.

Although the identity of the woman wasn't clear, they were captured on camera, intimately returning to his villa.

Originally, this had nothing to do with Tiffany. But, seeing this piece of news still made Tiffany furrow her brows...

Yuri was extremely lazy and the only person he ever had beside him was his assistant, Sooyeon. Plus, he obviously liked Sooyeon, so why was he suddenly caught on camera hugging another woman?

She had indeed been too busy to care about the people around her lately. So, after seeing the news, she immediately gave Sooyeon a phone call, "Sooyeon, what happened with Yuri?"

"I'm not sure, I'm currently handling the PR," Sooyeon's voice contained a sense of disbelief.

"Sooyeon...you and Yuri..."

"A few days ago, Chanyeol sent me an invite to Crown Empire's PR examination. After that, Yuri started acting really strange," Sooyeon recalled. She didn't believe that she'd spend an entire lifetime by Yuri's side. After all, she was bound to move forward in life. So, she did not think there was anything wrong with her taking part in Crown Empire's exam.

"You obviously know that he likes you..." Tiffany jumped straight to the point. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed."

"He's put in a lot of time and effort, yet, he hasn't received anything in return."

"But, I've thought about it for a while. It wasn't easy for me to get another chance at life. I don't want to simply spend my life by his side. I want to be worthy. As an assistant, how could I ever dream of being with him?" Sooyeon replied in seriousness.

Tiffany understood how Sooyeon felt. She was optimistic and cheery. At the same time, she did not want to spend her life living off a man. Because, to be worthy of matching him, she knew she had the potential to reach the same level.

"Sooyeon, do what you want to do. Live vigorously and make this lifetime worth it."

"Fany Unnie, don't worry, I know what to do," Sooyeon replied confidently.

After a moment of silence, Tiffany let out a gentle laugh, "Yuri has too much of an ego. Take this opportunity to teach him a lesson. If you really have the intention to spend a lifetime with him, don't be weak and back down."

"I understand, Fany Unnie."

After talking to Tiffany, Sooyeon immediately contacted the media. But, because they already had solid evidence of Yuri kissing the mystery woman, Sooyeon directly told them, "We can't give you a response right now, but we will share some good news with you soon."

In reality, the media had been trying to figure out the relations.h.i.+p between Yuri and Sooyeon for quite some time. After all, Yuri had never used an a.s.sistant over the years, yet he chose to use Sooyeon. Sooyeon obviously meant something special to him. But, Yuri's whereabouts was always a mystery, so capturing a photo of him with Sooyeon was always a challenge.