095

There was one more day left until the press conference.

Tiffany was casually taking care of the kids at home when Sunny visited Hyatt Regency for the first time since being homebound for one month. As soon as she saw the two kids crawling around Tiffany, Sunny couldn't help but smile, "From the looks of it, you are enjoying your current lifestyle, while the outside world has been flipped upside down because of you."

"It's not like I could kill myself to make up for it," Tiffany carried Hyun hyun in her arms so he could stop nibbling on Jong jong's ankle.

"Let's talk business. I've already looked into the people that you asked me to, but I don't think we have the ability to sign all of them at once. Plus, in your current state, they may not trust you. So, let's sign one person at a time." Sunny pulled out the information she found. After giving birth, she seemed like a different person.

But, Tiffany simply looked at her without saying a word.

"What's wrong?"

"I suddenly feel like we've returned to our old days ." Back then, Sunny was highly ambitious at securing resources for Tiffany, but Tiffany kept breaking her heart by giving them to Hyuna.

"Can't you give me a bit of peace by not reminding me of Nichkhun the jerk?" Sunny rolled her eyes. "Let's get back on track."

"I don't want any of these people. I have someone else in mind," Tiffany replied. "Let's talk about it after the press conference."

"The reporters only want one of two things: either to see you cry and apologize or to see you make up a story like a joke. None of them are kind-hearted," Sunny snorted. "But, who do they think you are? You're Tiffany. You never do as expected."

"So, they're not going to see what they want to see," Tiffany shrugged.

...

The last time that Seohyun went to hand in documents at Crown Empire, she ran into Lee Young-Min in the corridors. He looked charming as usual, attracting attention wherever he went, "Hi, Assistant Seohyun, we meet again."

"Hello, Mr. Lee. Unfortunately, this may be the last time we meet," Seohyun replied coldly.

"What do you mean?"

"It's exactly as it sounds." As soon as she was done talking, Seohyun turned to leave. But, Lee Young-Min grabbed onto her arm and held her back.

"I entered Crown Empire because of you."

"I didn't ask you to do that," Seohyun said in a slightly kinder voice. "My dear brother, I already told you clearly in the past that you have your life and I have mine. Our paths can't continue to mix. You will eventually get married and I will also find where I belong."

"Don't you feel bad saying these words?" Lee Young-Min asked. "Which part of your body have I not seen and touched?" 👉🏻(don't think anything else.... they did not reach that level)

"When I wear a bikini, other men can see my body. When I get a massage, the masseuse has touched my body. So, you aren't anything special," Seohyun said before she brushed away Lee Young-Min's arm. "Go do something that you should do."

"Are you doing this because you're worried about my mom?"

"Don't mention your mom." After she was done talking, Seohyun walked away without turning back.

Meanwhile, Lee Young-Min revealed a bitter smile, "So, it is indeed because of my mother."

"Young-Min, I have a feeling that Seohyun isn't simply afraid that your mother will find out. Think about it. How many times have you told Seohyun that you'd handle your mother, yet Seohyun has never been convinced. Plus, everytime you've mentioned your mother, she has been extremely disgusted..."