054

Taeyeon found out through Sooyoung that Tiffany had been invited to partake in ‘Concubine Ning’. Of course, as soon as he looked at the script…

…no…to be exact, as soon as he saw the name of the drama, he already knew that Tiffany would like it.

Especially since the story was so well written and the production was on such a large scale. Most importantly, this drama was to be released by a national film and television agency.

To Tiffany, this was a great form of acknowledgment. Even someone like Chang-wook had never received an opportunity like this.

“‘Concubine Ning’…is quite interesting,” Taeyeon flipped through the script and saw a brief introduction for Tiffany’s character. She was a true villain; so evil that it made people gnash their teeth at the sight of her.

Of course, with such a strong backing, the cast of ‘Concubine Ning’ would definitely consist of a large number of actors. Just concubines alone, consisted of a dozen or so people. So, the harem in the drama was indeed complex.

“President, I’ve already helped auntie settle in well,” Sooyoung reported after returning to the office.

“Have a look at this script,” Taeyeon placed the script for ‘Concubine Ning’ in front of Sooyoung.

“This is a great script. Does the president want to…”

“A big production like this is bound to have a huge cast. If Tiffany enters a cast like this, even if she has three assistants by her side, I won’t be able to relax,” Taeyeon said calmly. “Let’s make arrangements as soon as possible so we can be ready for any circumstance.”

After all…

…Tiffany had already met too many enemies in the past and suffered too much scheming. To receive such a great role only after one year of acting, it was hard to guarantee that no one would be envious and cause trouble.

“I understand, President.”

“One more thing, I need you to visit an overseas research facility.”

Sooyoung froze after hearing this. After a few minutes, he realized it must have something to do with Han Ji-eun.

“What type of information would the President like me to find out?”

“Get someone to investigate if my mother has undergone any traumatic incidences over the last few years.”

Taeyeon did not explain everything in detail, but Sooyoung understood Taeyeon’s motive. To put it simply, Taeyeon felt that Han Ji-eun’s attitude was slightly suspicious.

“I understand. I will catch the first flight out.”

This was the reason why Taeyeon had not told Tiffany anything yet. He had a constant feeling that something wasn’t quite right…

That night, Taeyeon returned home to find Tiffany sitting on the sofa reading through her script. His lips slightly curved upwards, “What would you do if I refuse to let you film this drama?”

Tiffany put down the script and looked firmly at Taeyeon, “It’s impossible. You would never stop me from doing something that I want to do.”

Taeyeon drew Tiffany into his embrace and placed his chin atop her head, “As long as it’s something you want to do, even if I have to sacrifice my life, I’d be willing to let you do it.”

“I don’t need your life. I just need you to be happy.”

After giving her response, Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and leaned in for a kiss. At this time, Minho and Krystal came out of their bedroom. As soon as they saw the couple, Minho gently cleared his throat, “Sis and brother-in-law…our mission is now complete, so we are going to go home.”