121

No one dared to stick up for Feng Jing because Superstar Media were too intimidating. They simply threw their first attack and it was already enough to destroy Feng Jing. Yet...Tiffany still had more to come.

Even so, Feng Jing still wasn't afraid of playing with fire. No matter how the outside world judged her, she still persisted with her one-man show. In fact, she claimed that Superstar Media were slandering her and harassing her. There were people in this world that everyone viewed as shameless, yet they continued to stick around and disgust everyone.

They even said some disgusting things.

Of course, Feng Jing may have thought that she could hurt Seohyun, but in reality, Seohyun didn't care about a word she said.

She was getting married the next day, so any free time she had, was spent on making final confirmations for her wedding.

After all, Tiffany had already relieved some of her anger.

In regards to Seohyun's background, the public did not have high expectations. After all, Superstar Media may have exposed Feng Jing, but they never clarified the details behind Seohyun's birth and upbringing.

But, Seohyun understood that some black marks just couldn't be wiped away.

Even if they could, she didn't need it because she just wanted to live honestly.

"Tomorrow's wedding will definitely attract the attention of the media. Are you sure that your parents won't mind?" this was the only thing that Seohyun currently worried about. She didn't want to see the prestigious Lim Family being harassed because of her.

"You don't need to be afraid? I'm sure you know how much my parents support you," Yoong said as he patted Seohyun on the back comfortingly.

"I hope that's the case."

"Hurry and get some rest, we have an early start tomorrow."

Although Seohyun was a little unsettled, she still followed Yoong's arrangements and headed to bed early. However, in the quiet of the night, she was still upset by the life that she was born into. She was getting married...It was a big day that she was supposed to be happy about, but she still had to be cautious about everything.

It was only natural for Seohyun to think this way. But, she had no idea that Tiffany already made plans and Yoong already made arrangements with the Gu Family; no one wanted to see Seohyun suffer on her wedding day.

While Tiffany asked Taeyeon to hire a group of bodyguards, a representative from the Gu Family arrived nice and early outside the Lim Family Home.

As soon as Seohyun saw this, she was shocked. The man walked up to her and said, "Young Miss, since you are a child of the Gu Family, please allow me to assist you. I am the housekeeper from the Gu Family and I have taken care of the President for half his life. I am practically a father figure in the family, so I have the right to represent them."

Seohyun turned around to look at Yoong and saw him nod his head.

It was only right for the Gu Family to do this.

Afterwards, Seohyun and Yoong boarded their car and arrived at the hotel where they were to host their wedding. While Seohyun got her makeup done, Yoong began to greet the guests.

Some members of the media also arrived, but Yoong did not stand in their way because they were invited by Tiffany and a good show was just around the corner.

The Taeny Couple were the witnesses for the wedding and Superstar Media's artists, except for Luo Yinghong, were present at the ceremony. So, the wedding was very lively.