066

Although Shin hye's attack had been confirmed as an accident, Tiffany still had a lot questions.

Questions about Song Xin who had popped out of nowhere and questions about this sudden incident.

Tiffany had looked through Song Xin's information. But, to say that she had popped out of nowhere was actually an unfair statement. Tiffany did not previously know about Song Xin because she didn't take notice of her.

After all, almost half of the famous songs that were currently on the Korean and Japanese charts came from her hands because she was an extremely good songwriter.

As for her identity as a scriptwriter, it was even more impressive. She actually started off as a famous author but was later invited to help write the script adaptions for TV dramas and films. Fast forward to present day, she was already known as a talent within the industry.

Supposedly, her singing voice was quite good too.

A talent like this was naturally a target for Crown Empire. However...

...Song Xin was talented, but she was short-tempered and arrogant. Half her success came from her family background and the other half came from her own capabilities.

After browsing through Song Xin's creations, Tiffany did not say anything for a while. In the end, she contacted Chanyeol, "Have you checked the surveillance cameras yet?"

"Yes," Chanyeol said in a quiet voice. Shin hye had just fallen asleep.

"Chanyeol, let me have a look at them," Tiffany requested.

"Are you Suspecting something?" Chanyeol suddenly understood what Tiffany was thinking, "That's not possible. I've already looked through the surveillance footage multiple times. The incident this time was definitely an accident."

"Just let me have a look," Tiffany insisted. It's not that she doubted Chanyeol's capabilities, nor did she doubt how much he cared about Shin hye. But, the fact that they were husband and wife, made her worry that he was flustered and not looking at things objectively.

Chanyeol couldn't argue with Tiffany, so he sent the surveillance footage to her, "If you discover anything new, let me know straight away. Even though, I feel like you're being a little paranoid."

She would have to look at the footage before they could confirm if she was merely being paranoid.

After receiving the footage, Tiffany did not view it on her computer. She instead took it into Taeyeon's study room and played it on the projector so she could look at it in detail.

In the footage, Shin hye did not drive her car into the apartment's underground carpark. She instead passed her car to security to park it for her. This was because Go-ho did not like the smell of the underground carpark and was afraid of the dark.

Afterwards, Shin hye held onto Go-ho's hand as they headed for the front door of the apartment block. However, just as she started punching in the password for the main lobby, an adult pit bull terrier suddenly pounced forward and started biting on Go-ho's jacket.

Shin hye reacted quickly by removing Go-ho's jacket and throwing it towards the pit bull. But, it let go of the jacket and pounced forward again. Shin hye had no choice but to quickly carry Go-ho in her arms. At this time, the pit bull locked its teeth on Shin hye's left leg like it had gone mad.

Most dog owners would know that pit bulls are an aggressive breed of dog. Whenever they locked their teeth on an item, it would be almost impossible for them to let go. They were extremely ferocious...

Tiffany played the footage over and over again. The incident was indeed an accident because the dog owner quickly appeared and was terrified by the scene as he quickly called the ambulance. It was completely unexpected.