006

(Questions from friend : Why would I be so loyal to SNSD since 2009???
Me : I don't know I just cannot bring myself to love or interesting another group than them. I like another group too but I don't love them as much as SNSD especially Taeyeon 🥰💙🤫)
*********

After taking Tiffany's call, Hwang Na-ri directly threw her phone on the desk. Seeing her fired up expression, her assistant asked, "President Hwang, what happened?"

Hwang Na-ri stood up from her seat and looked at the words 'Acting President' on the glass door of her office. With a smirk, she replied, "Tiffany said she's going to fight for the role of successor."

"Did it come straight from Tiffany's mouth? It doesn't sound like something she would say."

"It's because she found out I've been insulting her mother," Hwang Na-ri scoffed.

"But wait...she mentioned something about something happening to her mother. Could it be that her shameless mother finally realized the disgusting things she's done and decided to end her life? If that's the case, I'll be jumping in joy..."

"President Hwang, I have a feeling something's not right. Why don't you call home and ask?" Hwang Na-ri's assistant was a meticulous person. Knowing that Tiffany was normally the type to remain aloof from the world, it didn't seem right for her to be easily angered. Unless, of course, things were really serious.

"Why would I call? That Kwon Bo-ah is merely trying to threaten grandfather into suppressing me. But, there's no way she would really kill herself." After speaking, Hwang Na-ri returned her focus to the pile of work in front of her.

As for the will, after her argument with Mother Hwang the other day, Hwang Na-ri decided not to confront Elder Hwang about it. For her to truly win, it was better for her to seize as much company shares as possible instead.

...

Tiffany couldn't understand what was happening, so the fear in her heart increased. Could it be because of Hwang Na-ri's provocation that her mother decided to do something impulsive?

However, in reality, this was something her mother had wanted to do for over 20 years. Every day and every night, whenever she felt restless or couldn't sleep, the secret she kept would cross her mind.

Taeyeon could tell that Tiffany was anxious. The more she didn't speak, the more she was struggling inside.

"I've thought it over and over again, but I still can't figure out what she wants to expose to the media."

"I have a feeling she's already prepared herself for the worst..."

Taeyeon held onto Tiffany's icy cold hands and gently comforted her, "Let her say what she wants to say. As long as we hold onto her afterwards, that's all that matters. Sooyoung has already contacted the hotel. We won't let her leave on her own again."

"Tae..."

"It's OK. Listen to me, I'm here."

Hearing this, Tiffany slowly calmed down. With this reliable shoulder to lean on, nothing bad could possibly happen.

"OK, I'll listen to you. She can say what she wants to say."

The story behind her birth was no longer a secret, so the worst that could happen was for her to appear on the headlines again. She'd pulled through much worse. As if revealing the truth would scare her.

Not long after, the couple's car arrived near the hotel.

In order not to create a stir, they decided to remain in the car and wait patiently.