030

"It's nothing. The people in Switzerland haven't made contact with Auntie bo-ah, so they made a phone call to enquire," Hwang Na-ri replied.

"You tell me what happened instead..." Elder Hwang was aware of Hwang Na-ri's motive, so he turned to question the housekeeper instead.

The housekeeper was a little taken aback as he looked at Hwang Na-ri. He then turned to Elder Hwang and replied seriously.

"The Madam's secretary called. She said they encountered a robbery and the madam was kidnapped. Her whereabouts is currently unknown."

After hearing the housekeeper's response, Elder Hwang took two obvious steps back, "How did this happen?"

"Grandfather, don't worry too much for now. The information might be incorrect," Hwang Na-ri immediately held onto Elder Hwang as she tried to comfort him.

"You, hurry! Contact the guys in Switzerland and confirm the information. Also, ensure that this news doesn't spread around Hwang Corps.," Elder Hwang instructed the housekeeper.

Elder Hwang returned to his study room urgently. It appeared he was going to see if he could contact anyone to locate Boah. As Hwang Na-ri watched him leave, a sneer appeared on her face.

"You think you can find her? Never!"

In reality, for everyone in Hwang Corps. to find out about Boah, Hwang Na-ri didn't actually need to spread word herself; there was something called the news. Since the incident involved the CEO of an international perfume empire, news quickly spread from Switzerland.

It didn't take long before word spread to Minho. He immediately rushed home and ran into Elder Hwang's room, "Grandfather, this..."

Elder Hwang waved his hand, gesturing for him to dismiss the topic.

"But..."

Elder Hwang looked at Minho with deep meaning. Minho's eyebrows were furrowed as he said in a panic, "Grandfather, you can't ignore what's happening to mom."

Outside the door, Hwang Na-ri listened quietly. After confirming nothing was out of the ordinary, she knocked on the door and entered the study room. As soon as she saw the two men, she handed her phone to Elder Hwang, "Grandfather, you have a phone call from the higher-ups at Hwang Corps."

Elder Hwang looked at Hwang Na-ri and received the phone from her hands, "What is it?"

"Chairman, we heard that President Kwon has been kidnapped. What's happening with our collaboration in Switzerland?"

As soon as Elder Hwang heard the tone being used, he sneered, "What? Boah has only just got in trouble and you are already eyeing her position? Let me tell you, the Hwang Family will always hold authority over the company and no one can take it away."

"We aren't doubting that. It's just, Switzerland has called us multiple times. To avoid being implicated with the news, they've canceled their collaboration with us and used the fact that our representative didn't show up as an excuse. We've suffered a huge loss. Plus, Hwang Corps. can't continue operating without someone to lead," the man complained, "Because of this reason, the board of directors have decided to hold an urgent meeting. Chairman, it's best if you also attend."

"Rubbis.h.!.+" Elder Hwang hung up the phone, trembling in anger. "Boah only just went missing and these people already can't resist trying to seize power. I'm not dead yet!"

"Grandfather, don't be angry," Hwang Na-ri immediately comforted. "Let's first think of a way to find Auntie Bo-ah. Afterwards, we can deal with the problems at Hwang Corps."