081

Kang Jung-hwa wasn't any better. However, she had an older sister in Hollywood, so the two women were evenly matched in terms of background.

Little Seven gave Suho a phone call to explain the current situation; she was afraid that Irene would be bullied again. So, Suho soon arrived at the auditions. Seeing Irene holding the temporary script in her hands, he immediately strode over and asked, "What's wrong?"

As Irene watched Suho appear, she immediately said, "I actually have a thought."

"Your thought is to become Korea's best stunt double."

Irene took a deep breath and realized her previous casual image had been etched too deeply in Suho's heart. As a result, he wasn't used to her seriousness. However, Irene still said what she thought, "I know you arranged this audition for me because you want me to secure some resources and to have a film to partake in. I also know that you don't have much expectation for me, but I want to have some expectations for myself from now on."

"I've looked at the script and I'm aware that you want me to audition for the secondary female character, but I feel that this female character that disguises as a guy is more suited to me."

Suho examined Irene seriously as his lips curved upwards, "Have you made preparations to become a superstar yet?"

"Even if not for myself, I would do it for the sake of your dreams. You were once a top manager, I don't want your skills to become dispensable because of me."

Suho patted Irene on the head; she had grown up.

"You are indeed more suited to the character of this tomboy. Although it isn't a notable character, the design of this character is the most detailed, life-like and the most complete in the entire script. If portrayed well, it has the ability to outshine the secondary character and even the female lead. However, if done badly, it would just be another forgettable, insignificant character. But, we have nothing to lose, we can treat this as a chance for you to accumulate some experience."

"OK," Irene nodded.

"Kang Jung-hwa came for the secondary female character, but she has no idea that this character was merely created to highlight the existence of the female lead. It actually has less value than most of the other characters. The character may appear in a lot of scenes, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it will be likable."

After hearing this, Irene began to laugh as she whispered beside Suho's ear, "According to Kang Jung-hwa's personality, she will definitely mess up."

Kang Jung-hwa seemed to have noticed Irene and Suho talking about her, so she rolled her eyes and walked towards the couple, "The secondary character is mine. Don't even dream about it."

Irene didn't want it to begin with...

As she began to think about the way that Kang Jung-hwa stood in front of Tiffany, she couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Thinking about the way you were punished to stand."

"You just wait. After I become the secondary female, there will be plenty for you to see," Kang Jung-hwa was struck where it hurt. So, after making a lame threat, she turned around and hurried away. Irene was extremely amused as she erupted in tears of laughter.

"I heard her sister is quite powerful, she won't come looking for trouble, will she?"

"Her sister is on Tiffany's level, so Tiffany will naturally find a way to deal with her. If she comes to look for you, she will be devaluing herself," Suho replied with a smile.