020

By the time Tiffany returned home, the sun had just set, so Taeyeon was still at work.

Tiffany stood in the living room and scanned the home that they had created together. As she thought about the life they had shared for the past year, her heart filled with sweetness.

Tomorrow was their wedding anniversary. In the past year, she had been through many ups and downs, and pulled through many storms. The only thing that kept her happy, was the fact that Taeyeon was still by her side.

As she looked at the time, she noticed it was still early. Initially, she wanted to prepare a delicious dinner for Taeyeon, but then, she suddenly received a phone call from Sunny.

Tiffany thought Sunny called to congratulate her on her wedding anniversary.

But, when she picked up, all she heard was Sunny's anxious voice, "Tiffany are you on set? I'll come look for you right now."

"I'm at home, what's wrong?" Tiffany felt her entire body tense up because of Sunny's tone.

"I don't know who to turn to. I can only talk to you..."

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Tiffany could tell that Sunny was crying. But, logically speaking, Sooyoung couldn't have possibly bullied her.

"I am in the obstetrics and gynecology unit of Seoul hospital."

Tiffany froze. Sunny had been trying to get pregnant for a while, but had not had any luck.

Was it possible that there was something wrong with her body? Tiffany did not think any further into it. She simply comforted Sunny, "Don't panic. Send me the address and I'll come straight away."

"Don't tell Sooyoung," Sunny said in between sobs before she sent her location to Tiffany.

In order not to be recognized, Tiffany put on a light disguise and started driving to the hospital. 40 minutes later, she entered the hospital frantically as she tried to look for Sunny. Finally, she spotted her sitting in Clinic 2.

"What happened?"

Sunny's eyes were red and swollen as she leaned over and whispered in Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany was stunned for a moment, but quickly tried to comfort her, "You'll be fine. Follow the doctor's instructions."

It turned out, she had been bleeding abnormally and the doctor suspected that she was pregnant, but had a miscarriage. Sunny was terrified, so she immediately gave Tiffany a phone call.

"Why didn't you call Sooyoung?"

"He has been very stressed at work lately. I don't want him to feel disappointed," Sunny sighed. Her gaze was filled with guilt and anger, "How could I be so careless? We tried for so long to have a child..."

"Don't scare yourself," Tiffany comforted as she hugged her. "Let's do the examination first."

"I'm not brave enough," Sunny was afraid. She was afraid that the results would be exactly what the doctor predicted; that she had been pregnant, but unfortunately had a miscarriage.

If that was the case, how was she to accept it?

"I'm really scared...I really want to give Sooyoung a child."

"How about we do the exam together, then?" Tiffany thought of a way to encourage Sunny. "The doctor is only guessing at the moment. You still need to go through a thorough examination. Since I was supposed to do an exam tomorrow anyway, I might as well do it with you right now."

"Plus, what if you are actually pregnant and did not have a miscarriage. If you don't get a proper check up, have you thought about the consequences?"