023

Ugh I can't feel my legs anymore it so tired 😫.
By the way Now I will not busy as much as a few days ago ☺️.
*********

Hwang Na-ri was oblivious as she arrived at the cafe that her and Doctor Lin had previously met at. She picked the same seat to sit down at, as it was quiet and hidden.

"You still remember what to say in a minute?" Sooyoung reconfirmed with Doctor Lin as he monitored the cafe from his car.

"Yes," Doctor Lin nodded her head enthusiastically. Just as she was about to step out of the car, she turned around and checked one more time, "If I do as you say, will you really let me go?"

"You have my word," Sooyoung replied in seriousness.

After hearing Sooyoung's response, Doctor Lin pushed open the car door, forced herself to look calm, and walked towards the cafe.

"You're here," Hwang Na-ri did not notice any change in Doctor Lin. As soon as Doctor Lin sat down, she handed her a bag, "I have put the full cash amount in here. Have a count, and if it is correct, we will seal the deal and pretend we never met."

Doctor Lin received the bag and looked inside. It was packed full of cash, but unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to keep any of it.

Hwang Na-ri thought everything was over, so she stood up to leave, but Doctor Lin suddenly spoke up and held her back, "Miss Hwang Na-ri, may I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" Hwang Na-ri turned around and raised an eyebrow questioningly, "Is the amount incorrect?"

"I want to know if you were the one that came up with the idea of removing Tiffany's uterus. Did you really want to see Tiffany suffer that badly?"

"What has this got to do with you?" Hwang Na-ri asked with suspicion.

Doctor Lin opened her mouth but didn't know what to say. However, a moment later, Hwang Na-ri smiled. She was in a good mood, so she decided to reply, "She's an actress. What use does she have with a child? Removing her uterus is a good thing. I'm doing it for her own good."

Hearing this response, sent chills down Doctor Lin's spine...

Although she had done many immoral things for the sake of money, this was the first time she had seen someone hurt their own sister in such a way.

Instead of taking her life, she took her uterus!

Hwang Na-ri was pleased with the surprised look on Doctor Lin's face as she turned around and left the cafe proudly.

After she left, Doctor Lin removed the pinhole camera hooked to the front of her chest and watched as Sooyoung entered the cafe and sat opposite her.

"A mere $500,000 was enough to buy your soul. You sure are cheap..."

"The money..."

"Did you think you'd still receive the money?" Sooyoung placed the bag of money on the table and retrieved the camera from the doctor. "Dirty money like this should be donated to charity so you can gain some good karma."

"In...in that case, can I go?" Doctor Lin stuttered as she pointed to the door.

"Up to you," Sooyoung kept his word and let her go. The doctor was so frightened that she did not consider the consequences of having the video in Sooyoung's hands.

She quickly got up to leave, afraid that Sooyoung would change his mind. As Sooyoung watched her disappear from sight, a slight smirk slowly formed on his face.

There were a million ways to punish a person, but Taeyeon only needed one...

...

2pm. After meeting at the equestrian field, Elder Hwang's friend suddenly had an episode of rheumatism. So unaware of what was actually happening, Elder Hwang ended up accompanying his friend to Kang Hospital. It was only after he arrived at the hospital that he spotted Bo-ah.