021

"From this point onwards, I want you to put down your phone and listen to me. I have something important to tell you." After everyone had finished showing their concern towards Tiffany, Taeyeon suddenly sat down on the edge of the bed and asked her in a serious tone, "Did you go with Sunny to Seoul Hospital yesterday to do a hCG blood test?"

Tiffany nodded her head, unsure why Taeyeon would ask about this.

"This morning, you received a phone call from Seoul Hospital. I picked up. At that time, the doctor came to the conclusion that you are pregnant."

Tiffany froze. After quite some time, she finally remembered the smile on Taeyeon's face in the morning.

"But...this other hospital said..."

"While you were sleeping, I visited Seoul Hospital and retrieved your medical report. I also spoke to the doctor about your results. The doctor was extremely confident that you are pregnant," Taeyeon took a deep breath to calm his emotions before he continued gently, "With your medical report at this other hospital being leaked so quickly, I have a feeling someone planned it."

"So, the most important thing for us to do right now, is to go for another examination."

Tiffany's originally dull gaze suddenly lit up with a twinkle of hope, "Are you telling the truth?"

"Of course."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go right now," Tiffany immediately threw away her blankets, but Taeyeon stopped her.

"Stay still, let me help you," Taeyeon's heart ached at the sight of her red swollen eyes.

He then retrieved a loose-fitting top from the wardrobe for her and kneeled down to help her put on her shoes.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's lowered head and became emotional, "You don't need to spoil me like this..."

Taeyeon slowly lifted his head and looked gently into her eyes, "As long as I can do it, how I wish I could do everything for you."

Tiffany helped him up before wrapping her arms around his waist. The couple then left the villa and boarded the car prepared by Se-ra.

This time, Taeyeon arranged for Tiffany to be examined at Seoul Hospital. In order not to alert anyone, he made sure they kept a low profile in a relatively normal car.

At this time, Tiffany finally saw the news that had been spreading about her. The immoral media outlets made the news of her illness known to almost everyone.

However, the reactions of her fans made her quite happy.

"Your suffering has finally paid off. This is proof that your status in the entertainment industry is no longer so easy to shake."

Tiffany nodded her head. At this moment, all she felt was gratitude, "These fans are like family to me. Even though I've never met them before, I hope I can make them happy."

"TaeTae...from now on, let's give my fans more benefits."

"The agency will arrange it," Taeyeon smiled as he held onto her hand.

Afterwards, Tiffany did not say another word. Her emotions at that moment were more nervous than what she felt earlier that morning; anyone would be able to relate. Imagine going from happily preparing for a child, to being told that it was difficult for her to fall pregnant, to then be told that she had a child in her stomach all along. All of a sudden, Tiffany no longer knew who to trust.

"Don't be afraid. We've already heard the worst outcome. It can't get any worse."

Tiffany gripped tightly onto Taeyeon's hand, suddenly feeling a lot more confident. He was right...