103

Lee Young-Min knew how stubborn Seohyun was...

As long as she decided something, it was impossible to change her mind.

But, that night, while Seohyun slept inside her hospital room and Lee Young-Min slept outside, Seoul Korea was flipped upside down.

Firstly, a video of Wendy being attacked and calling for help was posted online. Following on, news about Lee Young-Min speeding and being caught by the police was released and circulated. However, everyone understood Lee Young-Min's actions.

After all, Wendy's manager was Seohyun and Seohyun was Lee Young-Min's sister.

The incident wasn't hard to piece together: Wendy and Seohyun had been attacked, Wendy escaped to call for help, Seohyun was injured and, as a result, Lee Young-Min was caught for speeding.

But, who was behind the attack? And what was their motive? These questions were cause for heated discussions.

So, early the next morning, Superstar Media made an announcement that they'd be cooperating with the police to find the truth and vowed to give their artist an explanation.

Superstar Media claimed that the entire incident was related to the Journey Singing Competition and revealed that Wendy was fine, while her manager suffered a serious injury.

In order to win the competition, someone actually tried to attack another contestant. This matter caused a huge impact on everyone and forced Tiffany to respond strongly.

"Whether it's the people that executed the crime or the instigator, Superstar Media will not let any of them off."

Actually, it wasn't difficult to investigate the incident in detail. Whenever something dirty happened in the industry, all one had to do was trace the clues and the truth would easily be uncovered.

After Seohyun was admitted to the hospital, Tiffany sat quietly at Superstar Media and waited patiently for Wendy to compete in the 32 to 16 elimination round. At the same time, the police began to investigate the incident. Tiffany was going to see how the culprit planned to hold on.

Tiffany wanted to tell everyone in the industry that not only the artists in Crown Empire were untouchable, her artists also could not be offended.

"Sunny, contact Chanyeol and ask him to prepare a contract for Wendy."

Originally, Tiffany wanted to wait until Wendy won the competition before admitting her to Crown Empire. But, she now felt the need to show everyone the relationship between Superstar Media and Crown Empire.

"Are you planning to send her over there now?" Sunny asked with some concern.

"She was ready a long time ago," Tiffany replied.

A little while later, Tiffany received an anonymous phone call. The person on the other side requested to see her, but she quickly rejected them, "I have no reason to meet with violent people. You may want to see me, but I'm not going to put my safety at risk. It's best that you be honest with me, I hate people that have no sincerity."

The other party snorted and chuckled, "Tiffany, you sure are arrogant."

"I have the right to be arrogant. At least I'm not so stupid as to try and kidnap a person; especially not in the downtown area of the city."

"Fine. Give me your conditions. It was just a small joke, there's no need to blow it up."

"Conditions?" Tiffany sneered. "I can have whatever I want, do you think I'd want something from you? It's simple, there's only one thing you can do, get your contestant to withdraw from the competition. Otherwise, when the police find the truth, you will end up withdrawing anyway and it won't look good."