055

Hey, to be honest, most young people these days don’t like being controlled by their in-laws, right? If you were put in the same position and your in-laws spread rumors about your private life, how would you feel? Especially when what they’re saying is created out of nothing.”

“Tiffany has a high EQ. She doesn’t care what you guys say. She can change anything into a form of motivation, so she would never step out to clarify anything. Just because she has a mother-in-law like this, she still respects her as an elder. If she was to argue back, how bad would that look?”

“The funny thing is, you guys were led by the nose all along and pitifully lacked basic judgment…”

“You just wait and see. Time will tell what’s true and what’s not.”

“I am an example of someone that has been taught a lesson by Tiffany. I’m sure you guys will also suffer many faceslaps!”

“I am Yang Xi and I was once an enemy of Tiffany’s. Today, I am returning a favor to her, by stepping out to say a few honest truths.”

Yang Xi released a 2-minute long video. According to her current state, she could no longer call for a press conference like she used to; she had already lost her level of influence.

But, she could still say a few words for Tiffany.

This was the first person to step out and speak for Tiffany. Yet, she was a previous enemy of Tiffany’s. For the sake of the FT awards, they had once put up a fight to the death.

However, today, under the circumstances that Tiffany was facing, the first person brave enough to speak up for Tiffany was actually her!

Online, the netizens originally either praised Han Ji-eun for being brave and having the courage to go against Tiffany, or they were trying hard to prove if Han Ji-eun’s words were true. Even though, in their hearts, they already had the answer.

However, no one delved too deep into the fact that they were mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. It was not until Yang Xi spoke up that everyone realized what may be happening.

Yang Xi was right…

How much of what Han Ji-eun said was the truth? Everyone had their own ability to judge the situation and the entire Seoul had long understood how Tiffany was.

At least, up until this point, she had not done anything deserving of condemnation. She had always been flawless, so how could she possibly make such big mistakes in front of her mother-in-law?

Therefore, the rumors about Tiffany still needed to be verified, whereas, it was obvious that Han Ji-eun had overly interfered with her son and daughter-in-law’s private lives.

Especially since the entire incident had happened in front of the entire nation. Han Ji-eun couldn’t deny it even if she wanted to.

_“My mother-in-law​ once told me that my birth date is yin in nature and that it is a sensitive date that attracts a lot of yin energy. So, she hired a Taoist priest to perform a ritual that required me to strip naked. When I found out, I directly kicked my mother-in-law out of the house.”

_“The commenter above is quite pitiful, but I’ve heard even worse. Not long after my friend got married, her mother-in-law​ brought home a woman and straightforwardly told my friend that the woman was her second daughter in law and that they should learn to get along with each other. What a joke…”