12

This is the republish to make it complete chapters.... Not half like before.
Hope all of you can see it.
*********

Compared to its previous two pre-screenings, the third pre-screening for 'Stupid' once again increased in attendance to 30%. This proved many things.

Not long after, the day of 'Stupid's' official release came around. As promised, Taeyeon did not interfere with the distribution of the film. But, the industry had already experienced the sweetness of 'Stupid's' steady advancement, so they decided to distribute the film to 30% of theatres in the nation. It wasn't very high, but, it also could not be considered as low. Either way, it already exceeded Taeyeon's expectations.

Because of its good reputation from three pre-screenings and the popular topic of Tiffany's acting beating down the young actors, 'Stupid' hit more than $40 million in the box office; a reasonable result.

_"Hey, have you guys seen Tiffany's film yet?"

_"Pfft, how good could a model be at acting?"

_"Watch it and you'll find out how good Tiffany's acting actually is."

_"I don't believe you..."

_"Neither do I..."

Due to curiosity towards Tiffany's acting, many members of the audience bought tickets purely to see her. They wanted to see if her acting was really as good as it was rumored to be.

But, after watching the film, film fans gasped in surprise. It turned out, a model actually could act. In fact, her acting was so good that it was hard for one to withdraw themselves from the film after watching it.

_"It's not mainstream and not your typical storyline. In fact, it's surprisingly entertaining to watch. I highly recommend it!"

_"I originally turned up to the movie, ready to make complaints. But, Tiffany made it impossible for me to find anything to complain about. Plus, the film is surprisingly good. I wonder who the screenwriter is."

_"Tiffany is awesome! Did she really not study acting in secret?"

On top of everything, at the end of the film, they showed moments from behind-the-scenes of Tiffany and Ji Chang-wook.

Film fans were stunned; Tiffany was such a serious actor and completely let go of herself when acting.

_"I came to complain, but I left as a converted fan, haha!"

_"Tiffany is the real deal, she is nothing like the sl*tty actresses out there. I hope she can remain like this. I will support her every film from now on..."

After the first day of screening, statistics showed that Tiffany's rate of mention escalated at a steady rate. Above all, the film complied with the analysis of film critic's as a quality production by Crown Empire that was unforgettable.

But...

...a great film like this was unexpectedly reduced to less than 15% distribution rate on the second day. Whereas, 'Devil Shooter' was at almost 40%.

As soon as these numbers were released, all those that had watched 'Stupid' were disappointed. It was obvious that the producer of 'Devil Shooter' had done something behind the scenes.