038

After hearing Tiffany's words, Hwang Na-ri's entire body shook in anger as she roared at Tiffany without restraint, "Tiffany!"

Tiffany noticed Hwang Na-ri's eyes had turned red from anger. With a calm and cold voice, she responded, "Don't you think, considering all the times that the Hwang Family has cleaned up after your arrogant behavior, that a simple apology and bow is already a merciful request from you?"

"If not because we are blood related and the fact that you are a part of the Hwang Family, you would already be defending yourself in court right now. Did you think you'd still have the chance to be standing right here, acting arrogantly towards our guests?"

"It's either you apologize today or you let Miss Jung hit you back. With so many witnesses, I refuse to believe that you can still ignore what's right from wrong."

Tiffany's words were so powerful that it gave everyone a definite conclusion: Tiffany was firm on her decision.

Hwang Na-ri's face turned red as she clenched her fists by her sides. In the end, she let out a laugh, "Tiffany, don't think that I don't know what your motive is. Is it because you heard that grandfather plans to give his shares to my child that you decided to scheme against me?"

Under the current situation, at a grand event like this, if Hwang Na-ri didn't use her child as a s.h.i.+eld, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to escape unscathed. So, she stuck out her belly, reminding everyone that she was currently pregnant and that they couldn't act recklessly towards her.

Hwang Na-ri was well aware of the advantage that she held!

_"How annoying. Just because she's pregnant, does that mean she should be let off the hook?"

_"How shameless. How could G.o.d allow someone like her to fall pregnant?"

_"Is she going to get away with what she's done, just like this?"

Hearing the discussions around her, a smile naturally appeared on Hwang Na-ri's face. She knew, as long as she had a child in her stomach, Tiffany did not dare to do anything to her. So, she simply scoffed and turned to leave. But, Tiffany suddenly grabbed onto her wrist and held her back...

"I didn't say you could leave..."

"What can you possibly do to me?" Hwang Na-ri asked.

"Since we've gotten to this point, let's calculate everything you owe, all at once. Did you want me to tell everyone about how you bribed a doctor to remove my uterus, or do you want me to tell everyone about how you teamed up with my mother's secretary to get her kidnapped?"

Hwang Na-ri suddenly began to tremble...

"I've already kept all your witnesses and evidence in a safe place. It's either you shut up and apologize right now, or I'll get the police to ask you to lower your precious head."

"You...you can't possibly have..."

"Go ahead and try..."

The two sisters kept their conversation between themselves, not allowing a third person to hear. However, Tiffany's words were lethal enough towards Hwang Na-ri.

Hwang Na-ri was so frightened that her face suddenly went pale before it slowly turned red. In the end, she could only grit her teeth as she said, "Tiffany you are despicable as always."

"Did you think you deserve to be treated fairly?" Tiffany asked back.

Tiffany's smile appeared warm and gentle, but to Hwang Na-ri, it was full of mockery.

"Fine, I'll apologize!"

Everyone was surprised by these words. They didn't know how to react to Hwang Na-ri's sudden change.