080

"We came specifically to see you. There's no need to notify Suho."

Irene looked down at the smashed phone on the floor and then looked up at the two domineering elders in front of her. She was so angry that her hands began to tremble.

Father Yun could sense that Irene was on the brink of releasing her anger, so he quickly pulled Mother Yun behind him to protect her. He then said to Irene, "If you're angry, then direct your anger towards me, don't you dare lay a hand on my wife. To be honest, it's not that we won't allow Suho to get married, you are simply not good enough for our son-in-law."

Tsk tsk...what a couple of bold and confident parents!

Irene's eyes turned red. She was so angry that tears began to gather in her eyes.

However, words that Tiffany had previously said to her, suddenly came to mind. If she didn't want to be bullied, she should not hold back even if she had to fight until the world was flipped upside down.

So, she shoved the old man and said, "Don't think that I'd respect you and hold back. You're not deserving of respect to begin with. Don't try to scare me off by saying that I'm not good enough. Let me tell you, I am Taeyeon's sister. When it comes to family background, your Yoona isn't worthy of even carrying my shoes!"

"Also, don't pretend to faint or act weak in front of me. If you dare to that, I will immediately jump down from the third floor and tell the police that you forced me to commit suicide!"

Father Yun froze and Mother Yun's eyes grew big as she stared at Irene. They had never experienced a situation like this, nor had they ever met anyone that was more ruthless than themselves.

Irene used the right amount of power and appeared ready to give up anything. This was, of course, enough to stun the two elders, especially Mother Yun... Her original plan to faint, suddenly became useless. All she could do was stutter angrily as she repetitively spurted the same word, "You...you..."

"Did you say that I was shameless?" Irene was finally in control of the situation. She then sneered at the elders, "Although these words don't sound very nice, when it comes to being shameless, I am still miles behind the two of you. Suho and I are an official couple. I am his girlfriend; I have an identity. What relationship do you have with him?"

"You're neither relative nor friend... He simply took care of you over the years because of his moral principles. Yet, you have the audacity to come to his home and force him to break up with his girlfriend? You are like 'The Farmer and the Snake', returning kindness with ingratitude."

"You..."

"Don't tell me that he was the cause of Yoona's death. You know better than anyone how she died. If someone else was in your position, they would already be thankful that they still have money to put food on the table. You are already in a good position. Do you think you're Suho's birth parents?"

"Old man...I can't take it anymore...my head is spinning," Mother Yun said as she held onto her head and began to sway after hearing Irene's words. At this time, Irene displayed her shameless nature by walking over to the window and throwing it open.

"If you dare to put on an act, I will immediately jump out this window. There are so many people outside to act as witnesses. Let's see how you talk yourselves out of it! I'm a celebrity after all and I draw a high degree of attention. If anything happens, let's see if my brother will let the two of you go."

Seeing that Irene was serious, Father Yun no longer dared to provoke her. So, he immediately carried the old lady on his back and left Suho's home to head straight for the hospital.