013

Because of her appearance in 'Stupid' and 'W.H.', Tiffany's identity as an actress gradually formed a foundation in the public's minds.

The public's trust towards Tiffany once again increased as they directly placed her into the same category as top-notch actors like Ji Chang-wook and Yuri. Even though she was still far from the same level as them, she at least strived to become a better actress.

Unlike others, who would appear on multiple variety shows as soon as they become acknowledged, just to feed off their fame.

The audition time for 'The Lost Relative' was set. But, apart from Tiffany and Gu Heng, there were also actresses from many other agencies vying for the role of female lead, including a famous actress from South Korea.

The director this time was the three-time international award-winning, Wei An. The reason why so many actresses were fighting for a main role in his film was because being in his films always stood a high chance at winning an award.

What actor didn't want to win an award?

This was one of the main reasons why Taeyeon agreed to let Tiffany audition for the film. He hoped his wife's every sacrifice would be rewarded.

In fact...

...she deserved to be rewarded with the best.

...

12pm. Inside a random hotel.

An old man dressed in a blue traditional shirt waved his fan as he walked into Director Wei An's room accompanied by his bodyguard. As soon as the two men met, the director reached out his hand warmly,

 As soon as the two men met, the director reached out his hand warmly,

This is the Fan 😅☝🏻

"Elder Kim, I haven't seen you in years. You still look as good as ever."

Elder Kim laughed and sat down on the sofa, "How could I compare to the endless glory you've achieved..."

"Elder Kim, you are a senior artist. I dare not compare."

"I've come today regarding two things. I wonder if Director Wei can do me a favor?" Elder Kim asked leisurely as he waved his fan.

"Elder Kim, you are a respected senior and important personality in the entertainment industry. Please tell me how I can help," Wei An smiled as he held onto a cup of tea.

"Firstly, I want to make a guest appearance in your film. I will do it for free, but you need to keep my identity a secret and not let anyone know," Elder Kim squinted his eyes.

The director was slightly surprised...

"It's my honor to have you make a guest appearance. But, your body..."

"You don't need to worry about it," Elder Kim waved his hand.

"What about your second request?"