015

After Se-ra reported to Taeyeon about Tiffany's safety, he immediately instructed Sooyoung to watch over her. If Lee Se-won dared to lift a finger, he could not blame Taeyeon for responding ruthlessly.

...

That night, Gu Heng tried multiple times to visit Lee Se-won at his room. But, everytime she knocked on the door, there was no one there. Worst of all, he didn't pick up his phone and even his assistant was nowhere to be found.

As a result, she was pretty certain that Lee Se-won would use the car scene to force Tiffany out.

Gu Heng did not dare to think of the consequences. So she spent the rest of the night in fear.

The next morning.

Tiffany headed out for her shoot, but ran into Gu Heng at the front of the hotel.

"Gu unnie?"

"I'll come with you on set. Didn't I promise to show you a demonstration?" Gu Heng reminded.

Tiffany smiled, "How could I bother you like that?"

"It's OK. I'm doing it for the sake of achieving a better result for the film in front of the audience," Gu Heng replied.

"OK then..."

The three women headed on set together. As they arrived, they found that the crew had already contacted the police to block off a stretch of road and everything was ready to go.

Gu Heng placed her gaze on Lee Se-won and tried to get his attention, but he completely ignored her. Obviously, he felt she was being too merciful.

This was Tiffany's first time filming a car scene. Even though all the cars followed a planned sequence, the director still ran through all the fine details with Tiffany.

Lee Se-won stood beside Tiffany. As Tiffany looked at him, she wondered what thoughts were running through his mind.

Did he not consider, if things got too serious, there was a possibility she may lose her life?

As expected, Tiffany's car was tampered with. 3am that very morning, although the cameras did not capture him, he did not escape the eyes of Sooyoung.

Meanwhile, Gu Heng was standing opposite Tiffany. As she looked at the way Tiffany looked at Lee Se-won, she had a feeling her gaze contained a sense of disdain and ridicule.

"Tiffany, when the cameras start rolling, you simply need to focus on that camera and remember which route to take. Let's do a practice run," Wei An suggested.

Tiffany glanced at Lee Se-won and nodded her head, "Director, can I test out the car first? I've never filmed such an intense scene, so I'm feeling a little nervous."

"Of course..." Wei An nodded.

"Why don't I test it out for you," Gu Heng nudged the assistant director aside and offered, "I have more experience in this. If I demonstrate, Tiffany will be able to learn faster."

Wei An analyzed Gu Heng and nodded his head, "Fine. Gu Heng demonstrate. Tiffany watch carefully."

Lee Se-won looked at Gu Heng with a stunned and angry expression. His gaze also contained an obvious panic.

Because he never expected that Gu Heng would directly block him from hurting Tiffany to the extent where she would be willing to risk her own life.

This was because she was trying to protect him...

So, she did not regret her decision.

"Tiffany is a professional, she doesn't need your demonstration," Lee Se-won grumbled in front of everyone. "Director, I'll show Tiffany to the car. I'm sure she'll get used to it after a quick drive."