116

"Seo Seo..."

"I will not feel sympathy for those that once hurt me. Besides, Xia Hanmo is not worthy of sympathy. She chose her own path, so she should face the consequences on her own. It has nothing to do with anyone else."

After hearing Seohyun's response, Yoong felt relieved. He was worried that she'd pity Xia Hanmo.

But, he was wrong. His Seo Seo was no weakling. So, Yoong relaxed, "Let's order some food..."

Seohyun nodded her head and quickly focused her gaze on the menu in her hands.

...

After leaving the hotel, Xia Hanmo drove over to Zhou Qing's home. Unfortunately, when she arrived, she discovered that her keys no longer worked; Zhou Qing had replaced the locks.

Meanwhile, all her belongings had been thrown out with the trash and was sitting in a pile of rubbish near the apartment block. The man was extremely heartless...

But, she couldn't blame anyone for this result. She brought this upon herself because of her decisions.

Xia Hanmo dropped to the ground. All of a sudden, she had lost everything.

Yet, she was so confident in the past that Seohyun had schemed against her. Now that she thought about it, she was simply embarrassed. It turned out, she was wrong from the start.

Haha...

As a result, she didn't blame Seohyun for treating her like a stranger. It was what she deserved.

After all, Seohyun had been hurt so badly.

At that moment, the person she hated the most was Zhou Qing.

He had set so many traps to trick her into siding with him. And now that he was done with her, he simply kicked her aside. Yet, all she could do was sit and cry.

Did Zhou Qing really think that he could return to the pinnacle of his career by using her? Xia Hanmo wasn't about to let it happen...

She was going to make him pay back ten-fold...

Once a woman had this amount of hatred inside them, their body would become a frightening weapon. Did Zhou Qing think that the helpless Xia Hanmo would simply self destruct?

He was wrong. Because, Xia Hanmo directly turned around and went to look for President Liu, "I am willing to be your mistress if you can agree to one condition: I want Zhou Qing's life to be a living hell."

President Liu sat on his sofa as he smoked a cigar and laughed, "No problems. I don't lose out with this deal. In fact, if you want to, you could even come to my company and partake in a film."

"I don't want to think about anything else. I just want Zhou Qing to suffer!"

"You're welcome to think about it. I have always been generous towards women."

Everything was beyond Zhou Qing's expectations. He never expected that Taeyeon had spoken to the Station Manager, he never expected that Tiffany already had plans in place and he especially didn't expect that Xia Hanmo would willingly become a mistress just to get back at him and make him suffer.

He was currently basking in the joy of becoming the host of a new program.

But, President Liu kept his promise and directly handed the new program to Xia Hanmo. In other words, Xia Hanmo skipped over everyone and became the person in charge of the new program. So, from now on, Zhou Qing was directly under her.

Zhou Qing...

It was time for him to experience how frightening a vengeful woman was.

...