032

President Kim was finally mentioned!

It wasn’t just any normal person, it was Tiffany’s husband, the CEO of Crown Empire, Kim Taeyeon.

Thinking of this, Mother Zhong felt a cold chill down her spine. It turned out, the plan that she thought was flawless had long been discovered by President Kim.

Meanwhile, the Zhong Family had been playing into the palm of his hands with no ability to fight back. If she had known that Taeyeon was this frightening, she would not have provoked Tiffany.

Although after being with Tiffany, Taeyeon was known as a wife-doting husband, it did not change his ruthless nature.

His gentleness was left entirely for Tiffany.

“Mrs Zhong, let me remind you, if the Zhong Family decides to do anything else…”

“I wouldn’t dare,” Mother Zhong immediately shook her hands. She had already been warned by Taeyeon in such a way, how could she dare to provoke Tiffany again?

“In this entire world, the Madam is the one that our President loves the most. Yet, someone had to hurt her. Our President has always stuck to his words. If anyone dares to provoke him, he is always ready to play with them. But, if someone dares to provoke the Madam, he would completely destroy them. I wish you all the best.” After speaking, the young man left holding his briefcase while Mother Zhong stood dumbfounded in disbelief.

Oh God…

Only now did she know how scary Taeyeon was.

Most importantly, Hwang Na-ri was still planning to challenge Tiffany.

Hwang Na-ri, let’s just wait and see your fate.

After the matter with the Zhong Family was resolved, Taeyeon was merely notified of the result. As soon as he found out that everything went smoothly, he simply said to the young lawyer, “As soon as we have their shares in our hands, sell it directly to their biggest competitor.”

This type of torture was bound to drive the Zhong Family crazy!

For the sake of his child, he held back a little.

Taeyeon felt that he had already gone easy on them.

If the Zhong Family found out that this was what Taeyeon considered as easy, they wouldn’t no whether to laugh or cry.

A few days passed and there was still no news of Boah. Meanwhile, with the Acting CEO leading the way, Hwang Crops remained stable. At this time, Elder Hwang returned from ‘Switzerland’ empty-handed.

Seeing the exhausted old man enter the house, Hwang Na-ri immediately latched onto the opportunity to kneel quietly before him with tears in her eyes.

“Na-ri, what’s wrong?” Elder Hwang immediately bent over and asked.

“Grandfather, I accidentally went overboard at the board meeting again. I didn’t actually want to be the Acting CEO, I was simply anxious about the crisis that we were facing. Grandfather, please don’t blame me for what happened,” Hwang Na-ri apologized sincerely.

“I know that you are worried about Hwang Crops, but be careful not to hurt my grandson,” Elder Hwang said as he helped Hwang Na-ri up.

“Leave Hwang Crops for someone else to handle. You just focus on keeping your body healthy, don’t worry about anything else.”

“But…I embarrassed myself this time,” Hwang Na-ri was referring to the humiliation she suffered from the people at the office.

Elder Hwang shook his head and waved her off, “That’s nothing, don’t take it to heart.”