106

On the other hand, Luo Sheng was injured, but he did not lose everything. In fact, he even secured a role in a new drama. After Tiffany's announcement was made, the official website of 'Derivative' took the opportunity to announce that they'd begin production and confirmed that their male lead was Luo Sheng. They even declared that they'd wait for him until he was fully recovered.

Luo Sheng's matter caused a huge commotion and made a huge impact on everyone. But, the majority of the public sympathized with him. In other words, he actually received a benefit from his misfortune.

"Thank you, Fany unnie," Luo Sheng thanked after receiving news that the tables had turned. "Thank you for not abandoning me."

"You didn't do anything wrong, so why would I abandon you?" Tiffany asked. "From now on, simply focus on your recovery. Once you are healthy again, you will be able to start filming. I've already spoken to Director Luo. You've actually got a decent eye for people. Although Director Luo is not a completely honest and open person, he is not the sneaky, manipulative type. So, he is safe to befriend."

Hearing this, Luo Sheng laughed, even though it tore open his injury a little, "Understood, Fany unnie."

As for the old and young Zhengs, Tiffany had already exhausted a lot of effort to get started with them. Now, it was time to 'entertain' them well.

Finally, when it came to 'Red Flame, Tiffany was certain that they'd never make a comeback unless they replaced everyone in the cast and crew or if they decided to be completely shameless.

After all the worrying and fear, Tiffany was finally a little tired. As she left the agency, she spotted Taeyeon's car parked outside. So, she immediately approached him and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I knew you'd miss me," Taeyeon said as he looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany chuckled and nodded her head, "You're the only person that understands me in this world..."

"Since the matter has been resolved now, you should get some rest."

"Let's go home, Mr. Kim. I miss my kids."

...

The entire matter was resolved smoothly. But, the date for Wendy's semifinals was fast approaching. Wendy practiced really hard, even though she was already ahead of everyone because she passed every stage with the highest points. Although she was now a part of Crown Empire, she still ended up calling Tiffany because she believed that she would never find someone with better guidance than her.

During this time, Seohyun had been staying at Wendy's home. Although she assumed that Lee Young-Min had already moved back to live with the Lee Family, she still refused to return to the apartment. She enjoyed living with Wendy. At least, she didn't feel so cold and empty there.

Wendy also enjoyed having Seohyun in her home. Especially since she could probe her about Lim Yoong. But, everytime that Seohyun thought of that icy cold man, she would cross her arms and feel chills down her spine, "I really don't know how I'm supposed to get along with him."

"Don't say that...My second uncle's family has high hopes for you."

"Haven't they seen the news I created with 'somebody' not too long ago?"

"Yes they have, but they don't seem to care. It seems, as long as my cousin finds himself a woman, they don't care who the woman is."

Seohyun: "..."

"I'm not planning to date your cousin!" As soon as Seohyun finished talking, she received a phone call from Lim Yoong.

Wendy sighed and Seohyun rolled her eyes.