069

Irene didn't understand, nor did she want to understand. She simply got out of bed, tidied up a little and returned to the set. She couldn't leave!

Seeing the staff were busy setting up, she hurried over to help, "Let me do it, I'm strong..."

"Ms. Choi, if I'm correct, you have already been replaced by the director," the lighting designer said as he stared at Irene. "It's best if you go home. Don't waste your time here."

Irene did not admit defeat as she went to pester someone else. However, in just one night, everyone's attitude towards her had changed.

More importantly, when the director finally appeared on set, he treated her like she did not exist. He didn't even glance at her once.

Irene had never been humiliated in such a way.

But, knowing that it was her own fault, she could only take a deep breath and blink back her tears.

"Director, please take me back. I will do well this time."

"Take you back? It wasn't easy for me to convince Suho into getting rid of you. You think I'd take you back?" the director laughed. His laugh felt extra sarcastic, "I previously gave you a chance, but you didn't appreciate it. You fooled around all day, disregarded everyone, and still considered being a stunt double your main goal. So, you can go do what you want now, no one is going to hold you back."

Irene endured the director's humiliation and desperately held back her tears. After a few moments, she finally said, "I can help out on set for free..."

After hearing this, the director eyed Irene from top to bottom, "In the end, you're indeed only good for menial jobs. Do as you please, just don't appear in front of me."

Irene felt a spark of hope as she immediately recovered her energy and began helping out on set.

From a distance, Chang-wook spotted the busy Irene; a smile subconsciously appeared on his face, "If she's smart enough, she will know how to turn the tables."

"Yes, she should study your acting in detail," Chang-wook's assistant laughed.

Even in the past, Tiffany had studied plenty of Chang-wook's notes and gained a lot of insight.

He was, after all, the winner of three Best Actor Awards. In terms of acting, he was on par with actors like Yuri and was highly experienced.

"Let's go, it's time to start."

In reality, this was exactly what Irene had planned. She was going to watch Chang-wook act while she helped out.

As she watched the way that Chang-wook expressed himself with ease and fluidity, she finally experienced the shock of acting.

Sometimes, Chang-wook would even ask the director if he could demonstrate some of the other roles. The director allowed him because he was curious how Chang-wook would portray them. However, only Chang-wook's assistant knew that his motive was to show Irene how each role should be expressed.

Night hit. After a long day of work, Suho returned to find that Irene was nowhere to be seen. So, in the middle of the night, he gave her a phone call, "Why haven't you returned?"

Irene was standing beside the lake where she had filmed the night before. Inside, she really wanted to overcome her fear, but she still lacked a bit of courage.

"I am helping out on set," Irene replied. "I need to make money so I can pay you back."

"OK. Since you don't have anything else to do, staying there will at least cure your boredom," Suho's words were cold but polite. It made Irene uncomfortable.