107

After hearing Lim Yoong's words, Seohyun tried retaliate, but Lim Yoong pinned her down by the hands, "I won't do anything to you, I swear on my military rank."

The reason for Seohyun's retaliation was probably due to the fact that she had been hurt too many times in the past.

But, after hearing Lim Yoong's words, she finally relaxed.

"We aren't at this stage yet..."

"Not yet. But, since they've tread into my area of influence, then it is my responsibility to control it." After saying these words, Lim Yoong finally loosened his grip and continued to drive forward.

Seohyun turned her head and glanced at Lim Yoong's side profile. This strong and tall man was quite an upright person. Because he was in the military, upholding promises was his instinctive duty.

Seohyun finally realized her situation couldn't get any worse.

So, as soon as she thought about the $30 million, she was no longer upset at Lim Yoong.

...

Soon, the two arrived at the Lee Family Home. Upon spotting Seohyun, the housekeeper immediately approached, "Second Miss, why are you back?"

After speaking, the housekeeper glanced at the man behind her.

"Are Mr. and Mrs. Lee home?" Seohyun no longer referred to them as her mother and father because it was no longer necessary.

"The Madam is home, but..."

"That's good enough." Seohyun then gestured for Lim Yoong to stand beside her and the two walked towards the living room. However, as they approached, they realized the Lee Family had guests.

When Mother Lee saw that Seohyun had returned and she had brought a man with her, she was obviously angry. She immediately stopped her at the doorway and asked, "What are you doing here? You sure know how to pick your day. Was it the housekeeper that told you that Young-Min's fiancee is visiting?"

"Let me warn you, you little sl*t. Don't try to ruin things for Young-Min again."

Seohyun did not say a word, nor did she notice Lim Yoong pull out his phone behind her and record the entire conversation, "Mrs. Lee, with your tone of voice, we can't give you $30 million."

"Where did this poor fellow come from?" Mother Lee insulted. "I'm teaching my daughter a lesson. It's none of your business."

"Mrs. Lee can tend to her guests first. We can discuss our matter after."

After speaking, Lim Yoong led Seohyun out to the garden, where they sat down.

In the spur of the moment, Mother Lee didn't know how to deal with Seohyun, so she had no choice but to turn around and return to the living room.

Seohyun felt a little uncomfortable. In fact, she wanted to leave the property altogether. But, Lim Yoong remained seated upright with an authoritative vibe, like he was seated in front of his desk at the military base.

"I want to leave."

"You haven't stolen nor snatched anything, why should you feel bad? You don't deserve to feel that way," Lim Yoong responded.

"Lim Yoong!"

"Leave it with me," Lim Yoong replied.

Seohyun sighed. She didn't want Lim Yoong to be humiliated alongside her, even though she relaxed after seeing that he wasn't upset at all.

However, she understood Mother Lee well. She was obviously holding them up for as long as she could, without letting them into the living room.

"Are you hungry?"