053

It was only not long ago that Han Ji-eun had announced that she didn’t like actors/actresses, yet, rumors were spreading that Tiffany was about to attend an audition. More importantly, she was auditioning with the child still in her stomach.

So, it was impossible for Han Ji-eun to maintain her previous kind manners. While Taeyeon wasn’t around, she directly stormed upstairs and knocked on Taeyeon and Tiffany’s bedroom door.

“Mom…”

Han Ji-eun stood outside the door with her arms crossed as she showed the entertainment newspaper to Tiffany, “What’s this about an audition?”

Tiffany looked at the newspaper and gently nodded her head, “I am currently waiting for the date and time.”

“Are you crazy?!” Han Ji-eun said as she threw the newspaper at Tiffany’s feet. “Don’t you know that you are almost 7 months pregnant? Why can’t you just conscientiously stay at home and take care of your pregnancy?”

“Mom, things aren’t the way you think they are…”

“Who are you calling mom?” Han Ji-eun asked straightforwardly. “Although you are married to Taeyeon and your marriage is recognized by the law, I still have the right to reject you in my heart.”

“Then, there’s nothing for me to say,” Tiffany’s expression became icy cold as she responded.

“Do you really like acting so much that you can’t wait until your child is born before you go out and flaunt yourself?”

Hearing these words, Tiffany reminded herself that this was Taeyeon’s mother and she should keep tolerating her. But, this was until Han Ji-eun said, “I won’t allow it!”

“You’re micro-managing too much,” Tiffany replied bluntly before closing the bedroom door.

As a result, Tiffany felt that she could no longer live under the same roof as Han Ji-eun.

She had to think of a flawless solution.

Afterwards, Tiffany gave Minho a phone call, “Minho, your sister is in a predicament. Can you do me a favor?”

“Noona…my injuries haven’t fully healed yet.”

“Great, you can take this opportunity to recover,” Tiffany replied.

“Fine, tell me what I need to do.” Minho’s phone was currently set on hands-free because his hands were occupied by a bowl of chicken soup from Krystal.

Tiffany explained what she needed from Minho. Hearing the amusing plan Krystal immediately volunteered to join in, “I’ll move over too…”

“You?” Minho looked at her in doubt, “With what identity?”

“Your wife,” Krystal blurted out.

Both parties froze as Tiffany laughed on the other end of the phone, “In that case, both of you can move over here together.”

Afterwards, Tiffany gave Taeyeon a phone call. She did not explain the argument she had with Han Ji-eun, she simply informed him that Minho would be moving in for a few days to help with his recovery and to keep her company.

Taeyeon could immediately tell that Tiffany was planning something, so his lips curved up into a smile, “As long as you’re happy.”

However, as soon they both put down their phones, Taeyeon’s gaze became dark and cold. If Han Ji-eun didn’t do something too extreme, Tiffany would not be thinking of a way to avoid her.

However, Tiffany did not explain a thing…

To help things progress smoothly, Taeyeon directly headed to the hospital after work and brought Minho and Krystal back to Hyatt Regency.