Sabo x reader | Goner

The chains around your slim hands that pinned you to the wall rattled violently as you looked up, a smirk unnaturally large graced your dark features as the crimson hint of blood trickled from your mouth. Level six was always deemed as bad, but you knew what stood in front of you was worse.

"I'll ask you again, Revolutionary (y/n)," as a low laugh escaped your mouth, you moved your eyes onto the tall man on the other side of your cell's bar, "what is Dragon's motive?"

You once again felt the burn of magma against your side as the man, only known to be the new Fleet Admiral Akainu, interrogated you harshly. Sakazuki felt angered when he watch you confidently grinning at him, not phased by the burns.

"Why the fuck should I tell you, Magma bitch?" He had enough of your cheek as he clicked his tongue and made the magma travel further up your side, you having to lift your neck to shield your face from burning. You already had the discomfort of wearing those damned prison stripes, and now you had the fleet admiral harming you with magma then taking it away to show he could kill you by leaving steep burns: not like it would benefit him.

"For a revolutionary, you have a sailor's mouth, woman. You're no better than the pirates down here." You chuckled knowing you were the worst criminal down here, apart from that stupid Flamingo whose crazed chuckles would echo among the stone walls. It was a shame, knowing you would never escape. Knowing you had gone to impel at the wrong time, years after Sabo's brother's little parade.

"For a Marine, you're a dickhead," you paused to rattle your chains and lash out at him with an amused grin and then fake curiosity, "wait but all Marines are cocksuckers, anyway. Bloody muppets."

The man hummed in an angry tone as you settled comfortably back against the wall, sighing in relaxation as you closed your eyes casually. But you licked your lips and whistled jokingly.

"If only you let out ol' flamingo... I could have a little fun!" Your giggle was cut off by Akainu slamming his fist into the wall by the bars, your left eye cracking open with a small smile.

"I didn't ask for what you wanted, I asked you to tell me what is going on with the revolutionaries and what you lot are trying to do!"

"Man, you need to cool off, magma dick." You knew it was a wrong move when you saw the magma's glow against the cold walls.

"I was hoping to squeeze information out of you, but it seems you are quite loyal to that man." Sakazuki growled as you leaned forward, poking your tongue out teasing way and moved your chained hand to show him your middle finger.

"I'm something know as loyal, you grade SS wanker. Maybe you marines should learn what it means after your icy friend left your petty asses."

"Oh no..."

Sabo slightly backed off as you held your shoulder, getting up from where you had fallen from his attacks.

"(Y/n) I am so sorry-!"

It was training day - the last day before departure to Dressrosa - and Dragon was overlooking the fights. Sabo had gotten the upper hand against you when you had stumbled over a small boulder you hadn't calculated. And by the look on your face, all the surrounding revolutionaries knew Sabo wasn't going to get out of the situation unharmed.

His eyes went wide before he had realized you were already stood behind him, your leg now kicked up in an axe kick: ready to smash down on his head.

"TEKKAI!"

Poor Sabo just managed to roll out the way when your foot hit the ground, a massive shockwave blasting out from it and across a large radius, quaking the ground. If that iron foot had hit him, he would have been out for the count.