LEMON | Law x reader | Captain's Orders

If there was one thing ruining you week, it was the thought that you were going to be parting with your captain for a while. He had his plans to go off to Punk Hazard, and you knew that he wasn't about to let you come with him. You both argued day and night and avoided each other like the plague, not even sleeping in the bed you shared. Never did you think you would have to part with him, but the time was coming up quickly.

"(Y/n), open the door."

Law sounded beyond exhausted, clearly more than tired of you locking yourself in your shared room for unhealthy amounts of time. His arms were crossed over and his brows were furrowed into a slight scowl, his foot tapping on the floor impatiently.

"I'm serious."

He waited a few more seconds, not hearing any reply from the other side. Law could feel himself becoming more annoyed by the second, resorting to reaching into his pocket for the key which he owned. Sliding it in the lock, he opened the door wide.

There, lying on the bed in only your underwear, was you. It took law aback to see you with only a white, laced set on; one hand on your chest as you slept. As he came closer, he noticed cheeks were red and that the drawer of the beside table was open. Taking a glance, he noticed that some of your... adult items had been shoved back in before you fell asleep. He couldn't help but smirk to himself, leaning further over the bed.

"What's up, sleeping beauty?"

At the sound of his voice, your eyes fluttered open. Instantly, you looked up at him with a pout; turning your head away.

"Go away."

Law leaned in closer, his breath tickling your neck. You were not about to admit the things it was doing to you, especially now as his hand rubbed your exposed hip. You were angry, though. Angry that he was going to leave you; the thought making your fists clench. He noticed your tension, running his hand up to hold your chin in his fingers.

"I won't be long, don't worry."

"I'll sleep with Shachi if you don't take me with you."

Pausing, his watched as you recoiled from him, crossing your arms over.

He wasn't mad, just watching calmly as the tears crowded in your eyes. He knew it was only an empty threat, something which you wouldn't carry out as you loved him too much for that. Law leaned over you more, running his lips over your cheeks gently.

"Do what you like. I just don't want you to get hurt."

Without warning, you pushed on his chest until he was sat further back. Your teeth were gritted as you tried not to cry in frustration, blood boiling inside of you.

"Law, I'm not going to let you go alone, you know that."

"Yes, but you let your hot head get ahead of you."

Raising your fingers to lightly brush away your tears, you trembled lightly in rage. Law looked you up and down, placing his hand on your stomach as he rubbed his thumb tenderly over your skin.

"Please just let me go with you, dammit! I won't let you leave without me!"

His hand slipped further down until it reached the hem of your panties, his actions making your breath hitch in your throat. Law came closer until he was once more breathing again your neck, a mumble slipping his lips as his hand went under your panties.

"We can talk about this later..."

"Law, please."

You didn't want to him to leave, he meant too much to you. You were both pirates, criminal work and dirty deeds were what you did as a living; but for him to go on with this crazy plan was too much.