LEMON | Killer x reader | Quiet

Of course it's NSFW, but it's a little, teeny tiny bit more than what I usually put in.

"Well the way it's looking, it will take about a week until we are back at the base island."

The bright sun reflected off of the three-needled log pose which was flat in your hand as you stood with your captain at the bow of the ship. For once, Kid was actually doing his duties as captain - asking you to notify him of navigation business.

"Aight."

It was a pretty hot day, everyone was taking the time to go outside or to lie around; per Kid not seeing them as they hid from him, of course. Sweat was rolling lightly down your temples, dressed only in a cropped tank top and a short skirt. You had gotten a lot of hungry looks from the men onboard, but you paid no mind. After all, that's just was it was like living with men.

"I can't guarantee good weather like this will stick,"

Turning to look up at your captain with a small smile, you noticed the sweat glistening against his skin. How he managed to wear a fur coat in this heat, you would never know.

"So please enjoy the rest of your day, Captain."

"I think relaxing sounds like a good plan."

From behind you, there was a deep voice contorted by a mask that instantly lit up your smile further. Kid pivoted, leaning up against the railing as the form of his second-in-command came striding up towards you. There was a slight weight on your head, the man's chin rested upon your hair as he wrapped his arms around your middle.

"Killer, It's too hot for this..."

You felt yourself heat up further, one of Killer's hands rubbing up and down your exposed stomach as you tried not to pass out from the heat. Kid just scoffed, mentioning that you were being a pussy for not being able to handle the temperature.

However, the whole thing gave the blonde a reason to smirk behind his mask.

"You're right, it's cooler in the bedroom."

Without warning, you let out a yelp as your body was effortlessly lifted off of the ground. You saw over Killer's back, your hands gripping onto his shirt through his hair to stabilise yourself. There was a sharp smack to your behind which caused you to suck in your breath sharply, a furious blush playing on your features. Killer turned back the way he came, uncaring that Kid was practically getting a good view of your ass as you were slung over the blonde's shoulder.

"If you two are too loud, I'll throw you both into the fucking sea!"

Kid warned, watching as his friend gave him a dismissive wave while you were just trying to hold on for dear life.

~~~

Kicking the door to his room open, Killer threw you directly onto his large bed and shut the door behind him. You heard the click of a lock as you tried to put yourself into a struggling seated position, sighing loudly.

"Now, really?"

Even when you pouted, you couldn't help but watch as Killer clicked the catch on his mask behind his head; bringing it forward and off. There was a knowing smirk on his lips, his eyes slightly shaded by his blonde hair as he began to pull off his shirt. It was a delicious sight to you - the way his bulking muscles contracted as he pulled it over his head and threw it to the side.

"It was either here or on the deck,"

In the darkened light, you saw something glint as he picked it up off of the top of the drawers next to his bathroom door.