LEMON | Akainu x reader | Loyalty

It's here, the shot we've all been waiting for. After many comments talking about how Sakazuki seems to be always doing it in his office, it's finally here.

"You can't fire me, fleet admiral."

As you stood before the man who was leaned comfortably in his executive's chair, you spoke bluntly. A cigar was between his lips as the smoke curled up in tendrils into the air above. There was an amused smirk which rose to his lips, causing you to narrow your eyes as he lifted a brow mockingly.

"So you are now questioning my authority?"

His dark eyes followed your figure as you turned to look out on the view of the sea, his reflection in the glass next to you.

"I'm not questioning your authority, I'm just letting you know that I'm no traitor. You know that better than anyone else, I've been a marine most of my life."

"Yet, they say you work with revolutionaries?"

Even when it was a simple sentence, it caused your blood to boil. Sakazuki could clearly see that by the tension in your hands. He was calm in his reflection, only locking eyes with you as you glanced over your shoulder. There was a look of seriousness on your face, indicating you weren't taking anything lightly. No accusations, no nothing.

"What would it take for me to prove I'm loyal to my job?"

Something about the slightly-wolfish grin which spread upon his masculine features was making you think twice. You knew that as soon as the words came desperately bubbling out of your mouth that you were to listen to him, no matter what he said. After all, you were proving loyalty; going against anything would make things worse.

Sakazuki lifted one hand, beckoning for you to come closer. You did, no hesitation as you then stood opposite his desk. When he rose to his feet, you couldn't help but be reminded of how tall he was: how built and how strong. A bullet of sweat ran down your temple, your breath hitching subconsciously in your throat. He looked right down at you, both arms crossed in absolute authority.

"Sleep with me."

"Excuse me?"

This was Sakazuki you were talking to, you were sure of it. The same man who was so professional and like to keep order within his ranks... right?

You were expecting to be fired or something, not asked to sleep with the fleet admiral of all things. A blush cursed your cheeks, causing them to flush a violent red. There was a taken aback look plastered on your face when your whole body froze in shock, a nervous shiver running down your spine. Sakazuki lifted one eyebrow, giving a gravely chuckle upon seeing you. Something squeezed in your heart, but you didn't know if it was a good idea to act upon what you felt.

In fact, no.

You were a professional woman, you can't just go around sleeping with your boss.

"I... I don't know if it's appropriate. I mean, First off, we are at work. Right now? I..."

He took slow steps around the desk, making it so that he stood directly behind you. You could feel his smoky breath upon your neck, making your hair stand on end against your own will. A small shudder rippled down your spine as one hand moved to your hip, his other holding his cigar away from your body and off to the side. His lips were close to your ear, causing your flushed cheeks to darken.

"Who is to say it isn't? I am the fleet admiral, after all."

Sakazuki's hand travelled further around your front, sliding slightly up the front of your blouse which was untucked over your skirt. You tried to breath properly as his hot touch claimed your cool skin, moving further up until it reached the bottom of your bra. Your back was pulled flush against his chest as his fingers slipped under the fabric. Gasping lightly, you felt the man bite the shell of your ear as he played lightly with your nipple.