Kaido x Reader | Thunder and Lighting (P2)

She carried on walking: down into another alley and away from the previous happenings on the street. She was now alone.
With only her white blade and herself around, the dark passageways were quiet. Too quiet.

"What happened to that captain of yours? Did you fuck him and leave?"

She stopped; the voice of the same man behind her but from what she could tell he was alone. The wind whistled through the sun deprived alley and the bustling noises of the Flower Capital were muted.
The woman turned around to see the stoic man sat on a crate that was lazily flung to the side of the small space: she reached for the mask on her face.

"Oh, Kid?"

She giggled as she pulled up the mask and fixed it to the side of her head as she spoke. Zoro looked up into her eyes: they were bright and a shade of (e/c) that sparkled even in the low light. His eyes trailed down her face to that scar of a dark pink colour which obscured her smirk in an unmissable way.

"Why aren't you with that overprotective dickhead?"

What confused Zoro was that (y/n) only giggled at his words, an anxiety that he never thought he would have to feel ran chills up his spine, making his hairs stand on end.

"Earlier you said it yourself, smart pants."

His eyes went wide and his face went red as she showed her chest more to him, showing him the tattoo of Kaido's jolly rodger.

"I left Kid."

Zoro growled at the thought of someone betraying their captain; it's something he could never relate to as one would usually swear loyalty to the one who was captain. He only remembered the feeling of seeing the open-chested redhead kissing up the side of the swordswoman's neck in public as she smirked.

"Why?"

She sighed, not liking the thought of having to go through what happened, yet she still proceeded.

"A few months ago, my crew was caught by Kaido,"

He listened intently.

"Kaido took a liking to me instantly and I joined his crew, him capturing my previous captain and his alliance."

Zoro was shocked at the story, how could it have happened. Placing her mask back onto her face. Quickly he went to his sword but she turned and grabbed the hilt of his sword before he could draw it.

"Touch me, and your dead."

Zoro scoffed.

"What makes you think you can kill me?"

She laughed.

"Me? Of course I can. Right now? Kaido would be the one personally ending you."

His eyes grew wide. His mind was racing as she began to walk away back to where she was going.

"Kaido personally? I thought you only worked for him, not directly associated with him."

His eyes stayed on her (h/c) hair as she began to lift it up. His heart beat so fast against his chest that when he saw what was on her neck, he was shocked. A name. A name was tattooed there; the third tattoo on her body. Yet no one would usually see it as it would have been covered. Zoro didn't like the woman yet his heart ached for her, she was treated like some or another pirate's property every time he saw her. Maybe that's why she was so screw-loose. But this time it was just saddening to see that name:

Kaido.

His name was permanently etched into her smooth skin, branded as his. He understood why he couldn't touch her and why he would never be able to go against her.

"I'm Kaido's."

Zoro tried to speak as she walked away.

"So you're his property? Does he not realise you have a life?"

(Y/n) chuckled, her voice echoing along the last part of the alleyway.

"Roronoa, don't get involved it's none of your business. And yes, I do love Kaido-san."

He felt his heart drop, as much as he didn't want to admit. Even if they were enemy to see her treated like this made his blood boil; it wasn't right. He watched as she rounded the corner.

'Luffy... we've got to take Kaido down.'

The sea breeze stroked her masked cheek as she stood on the ship which took her to the island of Onigashima. She might have only been the lover of the beast, but she was still a high enough rank to allow her her own ship of which the sails read "(y/n)".
The island blocked out all the sunlight yet she could see the purple lightning which was brought down to the skull.

From the shore a few of Kaido's subordinates saw the incoming ship and ran inside.

With a saké bottle that was a hundred times the size that of a normal one and his large figure sat central of a room, Kaido drank deeply from the jar.

"K-kaido-san!"

A man who was dressed in the normal attire for one of Kaido's subordinates ran into the room as Kaido looked down at him as he saluted.

"WHAT?"

He rumbled, the poor man shaking in his boots.

"THIS BETTER BE A GOOD EXCUSE TO STOP MY DRINKING!"

His loud and monstrous voice boomed across the island as the man shook with fear at his superior. Saké dripped out of the beastly man's mouth as he drank.

"Y-yessir! (Y/n)-san has arrived!"

A laugh came from beside Kaido as King and Queen sat at a table, mooching about out of boredom.

"Isn't that good, Kaido-san? She's coming back."

At his words Kaido broke into a huge smirk as he chuckled his rumbling laugh.

"You!"

He pointed at a subordinate nearby as they saluted.

"Get the woman some saké before she arrives!"

Scurrying off, the man went to go get another bottle of saké. This time less huge but still pretty big. And that what when the echoing sounds of geta sandals on the stone floor made their way to where Kaido sat, his head leant on his hand.
With two men either side, the figure of (y/n) made her way in to which she looked up at Kaido through the mask. He spoke.

"Take the mask off and we can continue."

Moving her slim fingers to the side of the mask, she pulled it away from her face and hooked it on her belt as Kaido smirked.

"Tadaima, Kaido-san~!"
(i'm home)

he looked down at the woman and smiled at her.

"My beautiful woman, welcome home!"

She walked towards him and he gestured for her to sit in his large lap, to which she did. Her hands pressed against his rolling muscles as he shook with laughter, drinking as he went.

'I wish he was this enthusiast about other things.'

The duo of Queen and King thought to themselves as they watched their superior hold the woman on his lap. It was a sight: such a monstrously huge man holding a woman who was tall for a female at seven foot tall, yet still looked small. She was his.

He was thunder: something you never wanted to hear for the fear that came with it would overpower you like a timid sheep before a wolf. But she was lightning: one step ahead and the beginning of the smite.

~~~

25.10.2020

Author's note

I love Kaido, I really do. But it's awfully hard to write for someone who is just so... so fucking tall.

But oh well I enjoyed thinking about Kaido for 2/2 parts of writing (о''о)

I hope you guys enjoyed the two part and I may do another one in future.

Enjoy reading!

- TransponderSnail