LEMON | Kid x reader | Moving On

His hot breath fanned your shoulder as you moaned from his touch, your thin hands tangled in his crimson locks. Your face felt hot, as if someone had lit it on fire, but you knew it was from the way his callused fingers tenderly skimmed over your smooth hips - digging into your side lightly as he kissed and licked your neck over and over. It was if his treatment was his way of apologising... saying sorry for something he had not done. For something someone else had done.

"I thought I could trust you but it seems that I can't even put trust in my own Captain!" Tears tugged at your eyes as you stood on the deck of your captain's submarine, the Polar Tang.

"(Y/n)-ya, I promise you it was a complete accident I didn't even-"

"An accident?" The hurt in your voice made the lump that was stuck in your throat threaten to choke you. Your captain, Law, reached his hand out to try and embrace you yet you slapped it away and huffed: the tears falling as you cried.

"Look, it was an accident! I love you, (y/n), I would never try to hurt you!" He sounded as if he would shatter right then and there but you felt your heart drop over and over the more he lied to you.

"Trafalgar Law, so you're telling me sleeping with someone else is the accident you claim to have done? And here I thought you were smarter than this!" Slamming your foot on the wood of the deck, you shook violently out of rage and sadness.

"I didn't-"

"STOP LYING TO ME! I'M NOT A CHILD, LAW!"

The lies that the man you once loved played on repeat in your head as you lay, naked, in bed with the one person your once-lover despised. Tears threatened to spill as you felt the affection from the one and only Eustass "Captain" Kid; not from sadness, but from the rage and anger your previous lover left behind. Previous lover? That implied that you were the lover of Kid. Yet, who were you to him? Just his crew? Just someone he can use?

"(Y/n), I'm sorry that I will never be what that damn Trafalgar was to you." No one saw this side of him - the side where his usually shouting voice and his normally violent expressions turned into soft and loving things. Kid raised his head from your shoulder and looked at you, the tangerine glow of his eyes breathtaking. He searched your face as he saw the once-dry tear stains against your hot and red face. But with a smile, true and not forced, you moved your hand from his hair and placed it flush with his scarred cheeks.

"Kid, you make me feel things that he never did." You moved your hand so it intertwined with his hand that was flesh, unlike the other one of pure metal which held your waist. His gaze fell you your interlocked hands - why did he feel so calm? His grip tightened a bit as he clenched his teeth momentarily, your brows furrowing to look at him.

"I can't explain it but from the time I let you step foot on my ship, even if you were a member of that crew, I couldn't help but feel at peace." Eyes widening, you looked into his reddened face - you knew this took a lot for him to say. It had been a long shot of two years since you originally joined the Kid Pirates, but you knew your captain like the back of your hand. He wasn't the kind of guy to start telling someone all of his feelings, that's what made it so difficult to read him. Laughing softly, his eyes moved back to you and watched your content expression.

"Is this a confession, Captain?" Kid's face burst into flames as his growled at your teasing, looking away.

"Fuck off." Smiling at his ways, you felt his surprisingly soft hair back on your shoulder. Shuddering, a moan escaped your mouth as he bit down on your sweet spot, his hand untangling from yours and travelling to run his thumb over your hard nipple. His hand drew circles as your back arched into him, head tipping back.

"K-kid-" His hard member was already positioned at your core, the tip just touching you. He whispered sweet words into your ear as he pushed into you slowly, moving to capture your lips in a kiss. Who knew that the man known for his slaughter and violence would be as soft as a feather when it came to the one he fell for.

Once inside, he began to pull out and push back in, getting quicker with each stroke and grunting lowly. Your moans and mewls were like music to his ears as he smirked into your lips, his tongue tasting your sweetness. The bed in his captain's quarters shook as he began to pound into you, a sheen of sweat covering the both of your bodies. His groans almost turned into moans as he buried his head into the crook of your neck. It turned you on to hear his pleasured voice as he gripped your hips, your legs around his waist to pull you closer.

You felt your orgasm almost peaking when Kid flipped you over so that you were on your knees. His dick reached deep inside of you as you screamed his name and gripped the sheets, the pleasure completely wringing you of decency. His hands held your hips as he felt himself coming to a high. Digging his hands into your hips, he spoke your name in between soft curses before you moaned out as you flowed over him. His hot cum shot inside of you as he pushed into you hard, filling you up. Alas, he pulled out. Flopping beside you on the massive bed and pulling your tired body on top of him. You heard his heart beat like a drum and you smiled to yourself.

"I love you, Eustass Kid."

~~~

11.12.2020