Kid x Reader | His Girl and Her Sword

<this will be different to the actual arc because I need the plot to benefit the main character's personality.>

If you stood from the outside, Sabaody Archipelago would be nothing but some massive mangrove trees and a place where resin bubbles rose from the ground. But on that day if you had walked onto said island, your ears would only fill with the sound of fighting: fighting from the Worst Generation.

It felt like trouble: the group of Straw Hats, Hachi, Camie and Pappag were walking through the large grove to the main town when they heard the fights which went on.

"O-oi luffy... do we really need to be here?"

As if he had a tail between his legs, Usopp shook violently; the tremor in his voice more than apparent. He carried a few bags in his hands which clearly belonged to Nami, who was walking in front of him.

"Well we gotta wait for old man Rayleigh to finish the boat!"

She said turning to the man holding all her stuff. Franky laughed at the scene and put his hand on his chin.

"Well I don't know that walking around here is too good of an idea."

With a laugh, Luffy turned around to his crew and placed both hands over his head in a cross.

"Oh well! It's gunna be fun, walking around!"

They finally reached the Main Street and turned a corner, eyeing the sight before them. Strewn across the road were some bodies of pirates, and an eerie silence.

"Hey I thought we heard fighting?"

Chopper looked highly confused and Camie looked down at him.

"Seems it's all done..."

The popping of bubbles were the only thing they could hear now, that and the rustle of the grass under their feet. But Zoro who was at the front stopped and slightly unsheathed his katana, bending down slightly in a readied position.
The rest of the crew stopped and looked at the man, a few trembling at his antics.

"H-hey, zoro what's going on-"

Usopp's voice wavered but was cut off by the sound of a door creaking. The group looked to where a door was slowly being pushed open from the inside out; but when it fully opened, no one was there... the quietness was capturing the place once more.

But suddenly the clashing of swords could be heard as zoro was being pushed down by a figure from above; holding another sword. He tensed his teeth and grunted as he shook from the force at which he was being pushed down by.

"Heh! Seems you are strong, Roronoa-kun!"

The sliding of metal on metal echoed as the figure jumped back and whipped their katana in front of them. The person was a woman: around average height and with (h/c) hair and a crazed smile on her face. She wore a black and grey striped yukata which was open to show a orange bikini top and some denim shorts; a pair of black geta sandals on her feet.

"Who are you...?"

The woman ran back at Zoro and their katana clashed, sending a bang of air pressure into the atmosphere around. But quickly, Sanji kicked Zoro, sending him into the nextdoor building.

"Oi! Shitty marimo! How dare you hurt such a beauty!"

Sanji coughed to clear his throat and then began to walk towards the swordswoman