Oven x reader | Hotheaded (P1)

"This really is killing two birds with one stone, eh?"

The shock that you had been encapsulated in someone's physical form was astoundingly strange. Sitting across from both you and Sanji while gunmen stood around the room, your three nakama tied in chains behind you, was Capone "Gang" Bege.
Smoke curled around the man as he puffed on his cigar, looking between both you and your blonde crew mate as he held what was a wedding invite in his tense grip. The look on both your faces weren't friendly: the cook's more calm whereas you looked as if you were about to murder the rookie in front of you.

"What've I got to do with this, please elaborate."

The harsh snarl which ripped your features as you slammed a fist onto the table caused Bege to give you a disgruntled huff. His cold eyes looked you head to toe before he addressed you straight. One finger pointed accusingly at you as you stared at him dead.

"That devil fruit of yours, logia, no?"

"What of it?"

Some of the man's men were shifting about, beads of sweat rolling down their foreheads as they prayed you didn't attack their "father". Bege was remaining collected, not so much as ruffling at your spiky words.

"It's one that Mama has been looking for, I will be taking you along with Black Leg here."

Sanji was also hoping you didn't make this any harder than it already was, watching you from the corner of his eye. He knew that logia were hard to come by and that your fruit was one wanted by many as its expense was high.

There was no getting out of this, not when you were surrounded by armed men.

What was meant to be a slick plan of half your crew going ahead to Zou turned out to be one of the biggest holes within said plan yet. Courtesy of Bege, you and Sanji both were taken away to the infamous Totto Land - awaiting what judgement was to befall you. Your nakama already knew he was set to marry one of Big Mom's daughters, yet your being was questioned. The day was coming closer where you would have your fate decided by a Yonko.

There you were, stood before the biggest and probably the most terrifyingly loud person you had ever seen in your life. The Emperor of the Sea - Big Mom. Sanji was luckier to have already had his life planned from there on out, although lucky wasn't the correct word to use for either of you. He was back in the room he had been given, probably mulling over every decision which came forth in his life. Whereas, you were stood in the middle of a huge throne room.

"You must be our dear little 'Kite' (y/n) of the wind wind fruit!"

Not even one minute into speaking with the Yonko and she had taken a dig at you, almost as if she was calling your fruit higher than your true being. The angered frown on your face dipped further into irritation as you heard her odd laughter.

"You must be the old hag, Big Mom."

For a moment, her laughter stopped as she peered down at your much smaller figure. The Charlotte siblings who were standing off to the side and around the room glared daggers at you, thinking how unacceptable it was of you to speak to their mother like that. There was no rage on her face but amusement as she began to lean down to your eye level, grinning like a wolf. You crossed your arms over, staring right into her face as she assessed you with a courtly humph.

"It seems you have quite the mouth on you. Whichever son of mine you marry will have to teach you some manners."

Suddenly, you perked up. A sense of dread overcame your body from head to toe as Big Mom rose back into a seated position, taking cakes and all sorts of delicacies off the tables beside her.