Tesoro x reader | Entertainment

I never usually do non-canon characters, but I recently rewatched OPFG and forgot how much I hate and love him at the same time!
This is also a SLIGHT NSFW warning, this is the warning I'm giving.

You were drowning in riches.

Drowning in the sight of the glinting gold which covered the ship where you were situated, feeling ill by how much money you swam in.

It takes no ordinary woman to be the lover of Gild Tesoro, in fact, it takes someone far wilder and more insane than even those stuck in Impel Down. He was rich, filthy and disgustingly rich. Though he said he was poor without your being making his life light up, you reckoned it was just for the show. Everyone loved your little, fun, entertaining love life. Basked in the warmth of that man's wealth; living like you were the only woman in the whole goddamn, evil-ridden world. Though you also played along in his little game, letting them believe that it was love and not just forced pleasure and publicity stunts for the drama of it. He said he loved you, but you called it entertainment.

With a glass in one hand, filled only with the sparkling bubbles of the finest champagne the Grand Line could taste, you sat upright in the large sofa situated in both yours and Tesoro's bedroom. Legs crossed, you swung your foot back and forwards from under your little dress.

Tesoro loved to dress you up. Pearls, diamonds, silver, roses, tight dresses, ball gowns, tiny bikinis which left nothing to the imagination, feathers, crowns, tiaras, high heels, Chelsea boots, whatever he wanted went on your body. Gold. Anything he wanted to see you in and anytime he wanted you, he got. You were his, no one else's. But sometimes it felt like you were also the public eye's.

Every time your thoughts went to why exactly and who exactly were you, what were you doing, the same would happen. How the alcohol fit for a queen in a dainty glass would slip gently from your clutch; smashing on the floor into one million trillion pieces as you held your chest. For the laughter which would rip you from inside out drove you mad. You were the one he said could laugh. "Laugh, my lady. For your voice is an angel's, no? Like molton gold!" Sometimes you thought handing yourself over to the navy would be more favourable than staying in his clutches.

Why?

Was it his riches? No, you couldn't care less. The fame? It was too much, it could never be. His body? His pleasure? His... "love"? Was it...

Hope?

What hope? Where, hope? How?

Forcefully, you were ripped from the giggling mess you caused upon the velvet sofa as the door to your room slammed open. Your figure framed against the sparkling backdrop of the golden city with the massive windows which showed only the wealthy background was enough for any man to drool over, but you were his. Only his.

"My love, my lady, my golden goddess!"

His hand went to his shirt, unbuttoning it as if he could relax even in his own room without making it a big deal. You raised your head from your knees, looking over your shoulders to see those eyes of sky blue, of ocean's water, following the curves of of your body. The dress you wore was black; the neck cut low revealingly and the skirt hardly covered anything, that's what he liked. That was his fun. Yet it seemed he also enjoyed nothing on your body, maybe just a laced set of bra and panties as he ruined your already corrupted mind. Your dignity once had and now gone.

"Why so quiet, my love?"

He had come closer to the sofa so much so that he kneeled over you, lowering himself so his slicked and sage-coloured hair fell slightly in your face. The expression which he loved, the smile which spoke a thousand words of submission plastered on your features as his ring-clad hand brushed your cheek. You were his property.

His arm wrapped your waist, hauling you up bridal style so that he could carry your tipsy self over to the bed - sheets of the finest and most elegant silk money could buy lacing the top. Tesoro placed you down, crawling on top of you as one hand held your waist, the other your cheek. His lips would skim across every inch of your jaw, cheek, neck, lips as you let him completely take you over. It was his entertainment,

The entertainment was you.

~~~

07.02.2021

Author's Notes

I FUCKING HATE HIM BUT LOVE HIM AT THE SAME TIME UGH.

Like every time I watch gold I wanna punch him but his backstory breaks me in half each time. But yeah here we are.

I hope you guys have a good day, I'll see you later!

Cya!

- TransponderSnail