Doflamingo x Reader | Finders Keepers

NOTE: YANDERE!DOFLAMINGO!

"You gotta admit, this is the life!"

With a cold drink in her hand yet her clothes stuck to her like papier-mâché, (y/n) sat on a white deckchair in the middle of her ship. The drink was a startling shade of luminous pink with various citrus fruits bobbing on the liquid's surface with a black straw emerging from the top.

"I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about your state of boiling alive from the weather."

With a loud click of her tongue, the woman shot her head around to the person who sat on a small wooden box; cigar in mouth and paper gripped in his single hand. The scowl on her face as enough to make the man want to laugh at her, this short woman trying to one-up him with only a look.

"Oh shut up, Crocky. I didn't ask you and bladey over here to be on my ship."

Crocodile glared daggers at her as she pointed a rather accusing finger over at Mr. 1 who was leaning rather comfortably over by an ornate railing. Her once chilled out and calm mood shot in the other direction because of the boring man.

"Miss (y/n), you are acting like I'm happy to be sailing on this piece of shit."

His eyes travelled to hers to see the rage in her eyes before moving them to the mast of the ship. It was an odd shade of orange, a rather unusual colour choice for the mast and wood of a ship. But none the less, there it stood; a black flag with the white bones, the crosses of the bones covered in drawings of Pearl bracelets, symbolising the same ones which hung from it's captain's wrist.

"Oi oi oi, don't go insulting my beautiful Pearl Crest!"

(A/N, that's the name of the ship.)

Crocodile looked away from her as he folded the paper back up and put it on the floor next to the crate before pushing himself up and walking to the front of the deck, resuming conversation.

"Anyway, is shitty flamingo up yet?"

Placing her glass down after taking a rather large sip of the contents the woman stood and turned to the cabin door. But rather to her surprise Crocodile loomed over her and attempted to place his hand on her shoulder, to which she slid out of and walked towards the door.

"I guess I'll check."

They were now on their way through the New World. (Y/n) never had any crew, being a solo criminal. But that never stopped her from gaining her title as Warlord of the Sea. And with that, she carried a few other people on board; she felt like a taxi service.

Gripping the heavy iron door handle which lead to a rather large captain's quarters, the warlord cautiously turned it as if on the other side would be a rabid dog looking to bite her.
And with slow hesitation, she finally pushed open the door. Quickly she grabbed the pistol which lay in the back pocket of her black shorts and held it up towards the empty room.
Suddenly she felt a push and the doors locked: someone's chest up against her back.

"You were gone for too long~"

The amused voice of Doflamingo sent shivers down the woman's body as he moved his hands down her waist and burying his head into her neck.

"Doflamingo I swear-"

He moved round the front of her, still holding her waist.

"It's fine, just tell me all the things you did with him and not me."

His manipulative hand moved to her chin, tilting it and looking into her eyes. Her heart beat was drumming her ears as she felt him capture her.

"Don't worry, I'll take away anyone who harms you~!"

With slight annoyance, (y/n) slapped his hand from her chin and walked past him, chucking her weapon into an open draw. And lying back onto her bed. She faced the ceiling yet still heard footsteps of the man walking towards her. He too chucked away an item, being his overly-feathered, pink coat, it landing on the chair.
The bed sunk down as he sat next to her, beginning to play with her hair. He leaned down and his face was near her ear.

"I love you more than Crocodile ever could."

His long arms snaked around her waist pulling her up into a seated position. Without his command, she crawled over on top of his lap as they both sat upright. With little effort, his hands slid up the back of her shirt and he whispered.

"You are mine, not his."

She only had to obey. For the last times she ever got intimate or even spoke to another male, Doflamingo was seemingly always there to end that. From harming them to straight up killing them over the infamous Warlord of a woman.

Moving his head down to her neck, she moved so he could reach her open skin as he licked her neck with his long tongue. Shivers ached her body and she tried to not let him know she was enjoying this... after all, he is the only one she can get intimate with; she didn't want to risk the life of someone else for her pleasures.

"I will follow you to the One Piece and back."

His mumble along with his small chuckle vibrated against (y/n)'s neck as he kissed her to her collarbone. Moving so he faced her once more, the man kissed her on the lips, his hands going to her hips under her shirt.

"Doflamingo..."

Her hesitant voice stumbled out as she felt slightly lost. Stopping, Doflamingo pulled one of his hands out from her shirt and played with her hair.

"Why is it you love me?"

Her question stumped him, the hot room temperature making them aware of their sweaty bodies from the closeness.
Doflamingo thought hard of her question before kissing her once more and moving away again.

"Finders Keepers, fufufu~"

And with confusion in her heart and the slight fear of others mixed in, she carried on wondering about his obsession.

~~~

20.10.2020