LEMON | Ace x reader | A Part of You

Request by @FireFistBaby ! Thank you for requesting!

"Oyaji, I wish you could have known before now but,"

It was bright. It was like a summer's day, warm and welcoming. Something you could embrace and never let go of. However the thing which stood out were the two graves, the two graves of Edward Newgate and Portgas D. Ace. The warm wind rippled through the area; tossing through the two figures' hair who overlooked the graves. One was stood, blonde hair moving in the wind as he had one hand on the other's shoulder as she knelt. Tears brimmed her
(e/c) eyes as her lip trembled. They were Marco the Phoenix and (y/n): two of the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates.

'You okay today, (y/n)?'

She could almost hear the voice of Ace in her mind as tears fell down her red face, shoulders shaking. The grip on her shoulder tightened as Marco held onto her as she tried to speak through her distress.

"I-I wish I could have told you..."

"Hey, (y/n)!"

Ace was walking to the front of the deck where a certain (h/c) girl was overlooking the tussling waves of the evening from the safety of the Moby Dick. She smiled as the man only a year older than herself who reflected her happy gaze.

"Hi Ace, you okay?"

He had his usual get up on: with his bare chest and tattoo of Whitebeard on his back, proud. The same tattoo which branded the girl's thigh on the right hand side.

"Yeah, I guess. It's been a little boring since the last island, I haven't had much to do."

(Y/n) looked down at the moon-reflected waters as Ace stared at her beautiful, smiling face with her hair framing it perfectly. He looked behind him to see no one was around, same to each side before sliding a hand across the girl's lower back to grip her waist from the side. They were lovers. And though no one, not even their captain, knew it - they were deeply infatuated with one another. His hand drummed the side of her exposed hip as she wore only low-cut black shorts with a cropped tank top in a deep blue along with a pair of thick combats in brown leather; the shorts showing her proud tattoo on her thigh.

"I kinda agree with you... can't say I've had a lot to do myself."

Ace chuckled at her words, she might as well have been dead for the last week considering her lack of jobs and the time she spent asleep in her bedroom. His hand crept higher up her side, soon reaching the bottom of her shirt as he put his hand right underneath her chest. The girl's face burnt red as she swatted away his hand, embarrassed.

"Ace! Not here!"

She half shout-whispered out from being so flustered to which the man moved so he stood caging her in with his arms either side on the railing. His left hand moved up and tilted her chin so she faced his taller frame. She blushed heavily as his other hand moved to her hip as he leaned into her ear, whispering.

"Why don't we take it somewhere else then, (y/n)?"

Not even a minute later and the two were inside of the girl's single bedroom, the only place apart from the captain's quarters which held one person. The room was pretty adequate; a double bed in the smallest size with dark blue sheets and a few wanted posters of the girl herself who slept there. A small dresser was pushed into the corner and a coat hanger in the other corner.

Ace was stood by the door as he pushed his lover up against it, his hands around her waist and her arms over his shoulders. His soft lips were connected with hers and the smallest moans left her mouth as he moved to grope her ass slightly. Her open mouth was a way for him to slip his tongue in and explore her cavern, touching her wherever he could. The girl jumped slightly and he pulled her up further, making her tangle her slim fingers in his dark hair. He groaned from the touch of her in his hair as he began to walk towards the bed, still making out with her passionately. Slowly, he lay her down so his larger frame towered over her, his necklace lightly dangling down over her as he pushed his hand under her shirt. After he had pulled away, a string of saliva connected them as they both panted heavily. Her eyes gazed at him, connecting the freckles which speckled his soft cheeks as he smiled a bright smile. As he leant back up, so did she - pulling her top over her head, leaving her in her white-laced bra and black shorts. As she did so, he also was kicking off his shoes and unbuckled his pants so he stood naked as she slid down her shorts and he took of his hat, placing it on her dresser carefully.