LEMON | Law x (male) reader | Conflicted

NOTE: considered this a lemon to be on the safe side because it goes further than what is considered Lime but not so much a Lemon.

Everyone loves Sanji's food.

Sitting around the large table which grew lengthways across the dining room was the crew; the straw hats who you just happened to be a part of. Your captain Luffy was his usual self, snatching up every morsel of meat that just so happened to reach his hand, and so were the others who just dug in. You were on your way to Dressrosa and were accompanied a few others - including the Worst Generation captain, Trafalgar Law.

You were never one to eat big, often taken what was offered to you as you leaned back in your chair; arms behind your head and one leg kicked up over the other. Eyes closed, you quietly listened to the regular ruckus of the crew, keeping to yourself as the others conversed with Kin'emon and Momonosuke who were just temporarily travelling with you. Just listening to your surroundings was enough for you... well along with the large sake jug strapped to your belt which you kept taking swigs from.

All was going well until you felt something brush against your thigh. Usually you would just let things like this slide but unfortunately the next thing to come was a large jostle which caused you to spill the sake down your front as you whipped forward. Everyone had stopped to see what happened when you looked down at your now-soaked shirt and then to the left where the small push came from.

"Dude, what's your fucking issue?"

The aggravated snarl which came from your mouth even surprised some of your crew as you looked to your left; where a certain man was sat.

"Sorry."

Law had this small smirk as if he was trying to crawl under your skin on purpose, the drawl of an apology not helping his image of "innocence". You gritted your teeth as your chair clattered to the floor, taking up Law by his collar and going face to face with him.

"'Sorry' my ass!"

Law was still smirking as you towered him, he was a good foot smaller than you and built - but not as built as you. A vein almost in your forehead from how much your blood boiled, the look on the smaller man's face making you want to wipe it off yourself.

"(y/n), what are you doing!"

Nami sighed loudly from across the table at your behaviour, slightly worried and slightly annoyed at the same time. You didn't even hear her words as you only stared at Law, him enjoying your petty anger.

"What's wrong, (y/n)-ya? Sensitive that I touched your leg-"

The grip on his shirt tightened, your knuckles going white as you tried to suppress the blush crawling on your cheeks. This was all before you began to drag him out of the room, some of the crew watching or shouting your name as you slammed the door shut and marched Law out.

Your footsteps echoed throughout the deck as you gripped Law's shirt and pulled him over to the library, kicking open the door and throwing Law easily across the room into the sofa. When the door had harshly shut behind you, Law was still slumped against the soft sofa which surrounded where the large aquarium tank was situated.

"What is your deal?"

Your nose was clutched between your first finger and your thumb, eyes shut as you stood in the middle of the room.

"What's my deal? I could ask you the same thing."

His words seemed to dig into your nerve. You hated it. This man was so goddamn... stubborn.

"You know what you did..."

Your words came as a mumble as you attempted to hide your face in your hand which had previously clutched your nose bridge. Law raised an eyebrow and sat up further in his seat, leaning on his knees with his elbows as he watched you.