Law x reader | His Nakama

*Gore Warning, some of the stuff in are a bit graphic. Blood warning mainly*

"I- Are you serious?"

Waves that towered as high and as mighty as strong armies crash against the side of the pirate ship only known as the Victoria Punk, owned by one of the worst generation captains: Eustass Kid. It was in his workshop that he stood in front of a woman who's facial expression was contorted into one of complete shock.

"Meant every word of it, (y/n)."

Her head was spinning, thoughts clouding her brain and obscuring her; not letting her fully process what had happened moments before.
Now, (y/n) was the sniper on the famous rookie's ship, making sure that no one ever came close should a battle ensue. But the words that had left the man's lips surprised her, surprised her so much that the pistol in her right hand had clattered to the floor.
Seeing this, Kid's smirk was so wide that she felt like a small animal being sized up by its prey. He took a few steps forward towards the young woman, her falling into her behind as he stood over her.

"How is it that I let you on my crew,"

Kid crouched down and placed one pale finger under her tensed jawline and dragged it to her chin, pulling it upwards so she was faced to meet his eyes.

"Helped you heal,"

She had a right hand: just about. From around the elbow joint down, almost like her captain's left but not so far up, she had a black metal prosthetic. The man's fingers moved down her jaw, past her collarbone and right down her arm to where the joint started.
His grip got tighter - it may have been a fake limb like his own - but he knew all too well that one's nerves could still feel the pain. And he watched her face switch into one of agony as she had her arm twisted at an angle slowly. Kid grit his teeth harshly. He seethed at her through his clenched jaw.

"Yet you betray me?! Do you think I'm dense, woman?!"

Suddenly her cries turned into a scream, his monstrous strength had ripped the iron limb right from her body. He threw it behind him with such force as she fell backward and was gripping the stump of her arm which bled so mightily that the floorboards were coated in crimson. (Y/n) rolled around panting with small whimpers as her captain stood up, towering over her.

"I'm not fucking stupid!"

Kid bent down again and gripped her by the purple dress-shirt she was wearing and shook her violently, his fist hitting her chest each time he jolted her, blood spitting from her mouth.

"I KNOW YOU WORK FOR THE MARINES!"

He reached for a knife from his belt and attempted to plunge it into her shoulder, but it just missed and stabbed the stained floor as she rolled over; picking up her gun with her only hand. One eye was closed as blood seeped out of her mouth as she panted, the open stump gushing.

"STOP TRYING AND GIVE UP, DAMN BITCH-"

"YOU'RE WRONG!"

Over his yell she shouted so that their ears rang when she stopped, panting from the loss of blood.
Kid's eyes were contracted into small pupils as he bared his teeth at her, itching to tear the remaining limbs, limb from limb.

"I NEVER WORKED FOR THE MARINES, THAT'S ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! YOU WOULD EVEN KNOW! I'VE KNOWN YOU AND KILLER FOR THE MAJORITY OF MY LIFE!"

The pained expression on her face made the man even more enraged. Even if she was making him the angriest man alive, she was still one of two people he considers true friends.

"KID YOU WOULD KNOW I WOULD NEVER-"

A gunshot fired; millimetres from her head was where the bullet hit. Shakily turning to where Kid sat, a pistol drawn from his belt, the woman's mouth dropped open at the sight of the man. His eyes were dark and his teeth still tensed, but he mumbled towards her.