Nami x (male) reader | Beauty and the Bully

"Why were you sneaking around the capital,
(y/n)-ya?"

In a dark room where only few people gathered in the dim light: the well known and incomplete straw hat pirates, along with their ally - Trafalgar Law. But a man, no older than twenty-three, sat with his back flushed against a wall; his wrists chained in sea prism shackles and a mean grin on his face.

"'Cuz I'm lookin' to tell ya, Trafalgar." Law knew that (y/n) was trying, easily succeeding, to piss him off. The smirk on the man's face curving unnaturally as he looked at the surgeon of death.

(Y/n) was tall, and built like hell. His hair was (h/c) and he had piercing (e/c) eyes which seemed full of nasty intention as he stared into Law's silver ones. A loose yukata of a deep purple with detailed imprints covered his body, the centre open to expose his muscles chest - one that held a deep scar like a burn across his left side and down to his abs. He also had a brown belt across his middle, once holding twin pistols which had been taken by his captors for protection.

Sanji, who was to the left of Law and smoking his cigarette, clicked his tongue and crossed his arms to turn to (y/n).

"Just answer his question, bastard. Why the hell were you creeping around the capital, alone?" The blonde hit a nerve as the (h/c)-haired male whipped his head towards the man. If (y/n) wasn't bound by shackes, Sanji wouldn't have seen tomorrow morning.

"Want me to shoot your precious face full of holes, pretty boy? I said loud n' clear, I don't need to answer you." Sanji grimaced at their - current - prisioner's foul mouth as Usopp, who was sat at the back, recoiled from the man's behavior.

Law only sighed, kicking off from the wall to walk directly in front of (y/n) and clench his teeth.

"If you're looking for your captain, you aren't looking in the right place. Eustass-ya was sent to Udon labour camp," the scruffy man smirked to (y/n), "although we don't need to have more foul mouthed people such as you and your captain out and about."

(Y/n) chuckled, his low rumble causing him to look up at the ceiling to control it as much as he could: despite how much he scared poor Usopp. Only four were in the room, but it was enough tension to break walls. But as the laughter died down, (y/n) stood up. His height towered over Law by a good foot and a half, making the already six-foot three man look miniature in comparison.

"I heard youse were plannin' on tickling Kaido," the (e/c) eyes of the man bore dangerously into Law's as he spoke through an unnerving grin, "muppet move if you ask me."

Law clicked his tongue and reached his hand up, gripping (y/n) tightly by the collar of his yukata and baring his teeth at him. Their faces were in close proximity. The Kid Pirate violently ripped himself of Law's grip, looking down his nose at him.

"my captain would never ask for help, especially in battle. But you see," (y/n) raised his hand and tapped his temple with the other shackled closely, "my mouth might match Captain's, but my brain is far quicker. Killer might be smart, but he is smart in keeping Captain down and with negotiating."

"What are you trying to get at, (y/n)-ya?"

"What I'm saying is I'm the one with the ideas. I'm the one that's saying," He laughed lowly, "I'll convince my captain to help you with ya little game plan. Get our crew in ya troops."