LEMON | Drake x reader | Only One

Unedited posting of mega old drafts start here!

"Come on, just a few drinks."

That's what you said about an hour ago, knowing that you could easily sway the man.

"Only one."

Oh, how he lied to himself. Because what happened after that? Where exactly did the both of you find yourself? You guessed it.

Captain's quarters.

~~~

His eyes travelled all over your body as you sat on his lap; legs on either side of his hips. His hands ran over every curve and dip, the cold touch eliciting shivers. Although he was topless, he still had on his trousers - and you could definitely feel that he was hard. Hard and massive, you didn't need to see to know.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, you know."

When he said what he said, he was looking you directly in the eye. You could see how red his cheeks were and how much he wanted you in his eyes, it was unmissable. You practically forgot how to breathe for a second when he locked his gaze, leaning in to run his tongue over the hard bud of your nipple.

You whined loudly, holding onto his shoulders. His hands were resting on your behind, one of them moving to the small of your back to bring you in closer. Never had you ever wanted anyone so much, and who knew it would be your superior.

"D-Drake, please~"

The close proximity had your body on fire, your hands want to touch him. And you did just that, running your hands down his chest which easily broader than your body by a long shot, courtesy of his extreme height.

His muscles contracted under your touch, making you wish to go further. He was so well toned and you loved every bit about him, especially that impressive tattoo which you traced multiple times. But before you could carry on, he pulled his lips away from your chest and leaned over you - making you hold him around his neck so you didn't fall off.

Drake leaned further until his lips brushed yours, you being the one to smash them together so you could taste him. But as much as you wanted to do so, he easily took over that dominance and left you to be a melted mess under him.

His hands touched every inch of your skin, yours around his neck. You began to weave your fingers into the ends of his ginger hair, which was out of its usual styling. You had never seen it like this, floppy and silky soft, but you were loving it. It was like it was meant to be.

For as long as you could remember, you had been Drake's direct subordinate. He was a good few years older and definitely had more experience, but you always enjoyed his company and to work alongside him. As soon as he was sent out undercover with you, you felt that it was an opportunity to finally get even closer. Now, that opportunity really had come.

You weren't about to waste it.

Then, just for a second, he pulled away. But he only did so until your foreheads touched, the both of you panting hard. Your heart was drumming and his chest was flush with yours, you felt like you were the only people in the entire world.

"(Y/n)."

Though serious despite the alcohol, Drake's tone was soft. You simple hummed, moving so that your head buried in the crook of his neck. Each time you breathed in, you could smell the scent of alcohol and mint on his skin.

"... things won't ever go back to normal if we do this."

"I want this to be the new normal."

Immediately, you knew your answer. You leaned back to look him in the eye, gesturing between the both of you.