LEMON | Mihawk x reader | The Castle

Requested by @Pandawondergirl , enjoy!

There he was: the moss-haired, directional imbecile, Roronoa Zoro. And by the scruff of his neck, he was being forcefully carried out of the front door of an enormous and incredible castle. His legs kicked about as he tried to wiggle out of the grasp of a rather beautiful woman, who was wearing a rather angry expression.

"Damn it! Just let go, stupid woman!" The poor man was kicking about, his swords rendering useless as he couldn't reach them as his arms were trapped.

"No way, Roronoa! If you think I look like your personal cleaner, think again! Just fuck off our island if you can't even keep your floor swept!" The woman had a harsh voice, one that didn't fit such a beautiful and young looking lady. "Geez, I thought Perona was gunna be the only weirdo landing in our home!"

"What's that, (y/n)-san?" A pink haired girl floated right over to the scene from one of the walls, planting herself right in front of the angry pair.

"I said," (y/n) kicked Zoro roughly down the steps with a skilful slam of her foot where he landed with a crash at the bottom of them . She then turned and dusted her hands off, glaring at the younger woman. "I thought you were gunna be the last damn leech."

With an angry snarl the (h/c) woman walked right back inside, shutting the door on both the other participants before going back down the hallway. She didn't get far because she turned into a large and fire lit room which had a few lounges and various types of old armchairs scattered around the place. And with a flop, she landed in one of the many sofas, sprawling across it. Her eyes closed as she sighed loudly.

"What's wrong, guapa?" The smooth voice of a man travelled to her, as a certain black-haired hawk placed his book down onto his knees open, a glass of fine wine in his hand. Opening her eyes, (y/n) sat up slightly and looked over to him, trailing her gaze to his mesmerising eyes.

"Is it Roronoa and Perona again?" Before she could even answer, he looked at her - searching her face as she stood. (Y/n) placed a hand to her forehead and sighed once again.

"When is it not? I'm sick of having them dashing about the house like mad men!" The lady didn't even have to raise her head to hear Mihawk stand from up from his seat. A shadow loomed over her as he stood over her, looking her up and down briefly as she pulled away her hand.

She wore a purple shirt: the hem was cropped and lay just above her bellybutton and the sleeves ballooned until her wrists, the buttons undone and showing a large amount of her chest. A skirt that hit mid-thigh and was white matched her white combat boots she wore on her feet and the thigh-high white socks completed the trio. Yet she felt his stare and turned red, moving to face away from him.

"O-oi!" Her voice came out as a stutter but she only heard his low chuckled, his hand sliding around her waist to hold her from the front, pressing her back into his open chest. His warm breath was tickling the parts of her neck which wasn't covered by her hair as he spoke softly.

"We could always tell them who owns the house, no?" His hand daringly moved down her body and played with the hem of her skirt, her breath hitching when she felt his cold hands go under and stroke up her thigh slowly. His other hand slid around her middle and crept under her shirt, tracing lines on her upper stomach. Her thighs were always his favourite thing, he was always stroking them to tease her - his eyes looking at her socks which perfectly hugged them. Her smooth-skinned cheeks boasted dark shades of red as her breath came out slowly, the man's lips falling to the base of her neck.

"Hey, Mihawk! Can we train I've finished-" the look of absolute horror and disgust that was on the young man's face could completely and equally rival the same look that was on the girl's next to him. Except, she giggled lightly at what they had just seen as they walked into the room.