Katakuri x reader | Bite Me

Requested by itoitonomi ! (Vampire reader)

"S-Stop it!"

Eyes wide, tears began to line their edges. Your lips wobbled as you tried your hardest not to sob, backing up further. But there was no hiding from the cackles of laughter, the onslaught of snickering which came from the young boys stood over you.

"Look!"

One of them pointed a finger at you with a leering grin, his friends following his point. His finger was gesturing right at your teary-eyes face, your paling skin.

"The freak is crying!"

You had to bite at your lip to stop the sobs from spilling out, shaking your head. You had tried twice before to get to your feet, not once succeeding.

However, you quickly realised that your back met with the wall and you were left to cower.

"That's right,"

Another had a pipe in his hand, menacingly slapping it against the open palm of his other.

"There's to place to hide."

Your blood was rushing past your ears and your heart was hammering. There was this ringing in your head as your mind flurried and begged for an idea, only to be hit with a brick wall.

"Look at you, toothy."

A small yelp left your lips as the oldest boy, not too much older than yourself, leaned down. He was inches from your face and you could feel the hot, swampy breath which fell across it. His hand reached out for your face and you instinctively shied away, pushing your head back as far as possibly.

But it was too late, he grabbed your mouth.

With a little bit of force, he pulled your lips open. You were trying so hard not to cry but it was failing, feeling humiliated by the whole ordeal. He finally managed to pry your jaws apart; giving everyone in view a clear vision of your teeth.

There was more laughter.

The boy had somewhat of a grimace on his face as he looked over your canines.

"Disgusting."

They were as sparkly as the moon on a clear evening - clean as a pearl's surface. Not only were they pretty, but they were dangerous. One wrong chomp, and it would be a blood fest.

You almost gagged when he shoved his hand further, this look of concentration on his face. There was some kind of mission here, but you couldn't guess what kind. Whatever it was, you were becoming increasingly aware of his skin as it brushed against your teeth...

They tingled almost like you were grazing the skin of an apple, knowing there was something much more delicious inside.

Some kids did things without thinking of the repercussions, some knew and would avoid said consequences. As his hand messed around inside of your mouth, his friends watching on with taunting sneers, you realised.