LEMON | Marco x reader | Stay By Me

The evening was drawing into night much faster than the people on the Moby Dick realised. You were included in that, the time practically flying over your head.

In one hand you held a beer, the gold liquid sloshing around as you danced upon the deck; the wood splintering lightly under your jolly boot. The smile on your face was eternal, cheeks flushed heavily as you talked among your family of nakama. Truly, it was nights like these which you hoped would never end.

Marco watched you, leaning up against the railings a little further away from the action. Although he did also like to party, it was enjoyable noticing how you smiled with pearly teeth and how you laughed lightly into the back of your hand. For a notorious pirate, you were beyond what beauty could mean.

"Isn't that a view, huh? I get to stare at it every night."

Marco smiled as he spoke, the words just making him feel happier. There was no doubt.

From beside him, there was a laugh. Ace had slid over, leaning up next to him casually; a tankard lazily clung in his grip. The younger man elbowed him, the older shooting a quick scowl. But the little difference ended rapidly with Ace moving away quicker than he came upon the sight of you coming closer. Marco was confused with his speedy departure, only turning his frown to a smile when you leaned on your elbows against the railings.

"Not drinking?"

Giving a nod to Marco's empty glass which was balanced on the deck by his feet, you flashed him a grin to which he reciprocated.

"I've drunk enough... I think."

You both laughed as he turned around, joining you with his hands on the railings. Both of you shared the same view; of the sea which glistened in the moonlight. The seas were calm and everything was quiet - except from the white noise of the party on the other and more lively side of the deck. It was a kind silence, only listening to both your intake of breath and his.

"It felt like only yesterday that me, you and Marco were the ones watching Oden and Toki's relationship. Marco and (y/n) really are as in love as they were, huh?"

Vista happened to stop off by Jozu, who was stood close to the captain's chair; Whitebeard's throne. The tall man nodded, giving a lazy smile as both him and the swordsman watched you and Marco laugh away. It was only when Marco took you by the hand and led you away from the party, away to his cabin, that Whitebeard's rumbling laughter echoed in their ears.

"Both (y/n) and Marco are getting older, we all are. It was about time he found love,"

Taking a deep drink from his sake bottle which was placed on the chair's arm, the old Yonko grinned brightly. Jozu and Vista were smiling too, thinking of both the past and the future which was standing with them.

"I'm glad it was my daughter he fell in love with."

Within seconds of being in Marco's private room, you were pressed against the door. His hands tangled in your hair, tugging at it so your head leaned slightly back. Your lips were soft, however he was slightly rough as he kissed you. There was a smirk which he pressed into your smile, travelling his hands from your (h/c) hair down to your hips.

His touch travelled your body, even slipping up the loose shirt you wore - just groping your breasts as you kissed. Marco took your moans as an invitation to slip his tongue into your cavernous mouth; exploring each inch happily as he tasted the alcohol which you had consumed. Each sound from you was muffled, all until a string of saliva connected both of you by the lips. He was content as so were you, not caring as he took you by the hand to lead you to the bed.

"Aren't I beyond lucky to have a woman like you."

There was a flustered blush creeping onto your cheeks, merging with the one from the alcohol as you threw your shirt to the side. You stood there, completely exposed, except from your bra and panties as both your shirt and shorts were discarded.
He was stood topless, giving you a good view of the tattoo on his chest; the tattoo which you had yet on the side of your thigh. He noticed the way your gaze flitted from his lips to his eyes, taking the motion up with a chuckle as he stepped forward. The action caused the back of your legs to meet with the bed, your back connecting with the sheets as he hovered over you.