Whitebeard x reader | Perpetual Youth

Important note at the end of the shot!

"Kaido, move it."

You were simply just trying to get to your favourite spot, which happened to be the bow of the ship. Everyday, you would sit there and take in the only peace you knew you would be getting before the others woke up. Unfortunately, an issue stood in the way. Specially in the name of one large idiot with a drinking habit.

"What do you want, pipsqueak?"

"P-PIPSQUEAK?"

That did it.

Everyone on the crew knew how sensitive you were about your height, considering the majority of them happened to be gigantic compared to you. Though others tended to leave you alone because you were a ball of fire with a sword bigger than your own body, there were a select few that loved getting a rise out of you by calling you names. After all, your crew was known for infighting.

Suddenly, you jumped faster than the monster of a man could register. Swinging your leg around at an incredible pace, your heel connected with the side of his face and effectively sent him veering off to his left. Along with him went the jug of sake he had been enjoying, smashing against the railings of the ship as he let out a low grunt. You came back down, positively fuming at having been made fun of. If anyone were to look at you, they were sure to see the fire lighting up your eyes.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

There was a triumphant smirk on your face as you looked over to Kaido, who was picking himself back up. You could see him rolling his muscles, getting more than ready to attack you. He brought forward that damned kanabo from where it had been resting on his back, pulling it into the air.

Without warning, the man shot forward and swung the club down where you were standing. Luckily, you were much quicker and able to manoeuvre away to avoid getting hit. He was livid and you could tell, yet you were getting a kick out of his failure to hit you.

When you had slipped behind his back and he lost sight of you, you jumped once more and whipped your massive sword around so that it aimed at his head. You grinned to yourself, excited to be so close to chopping off the head of your own crewmate. That was if he hadn't turned around and sent your back smashing into the deck.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, YOU OVERGROWN BULL!"

You were trying helplessly to push him away by the horns.

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP, WRETCHED MOUSE!"

Kaido had you pinned, one hand clenched around your jaw to keep you in place. You were kicking up at him, trying to get him off of you to no avail. Although you had speed and agility on your side, you didn't have strength. Especially not the strength to match his.

"Is it not too early for this?"

You continued to kick at Kaido, who had taken to simply crouching beside you to watch your struggle against his hold, as Linlin walked out of her cabin.

She simply observed, laughing away as you threatened Kaido while saying possibly every curse under the sun. You were quite the colourful woman.

However, the monster of a man seemed to be getting a little bored of watching your losing fight and lifted you up by the jaw, throwing you harshly across the deck. Though you didn't want to admit it, you knew deep down you deserved it because you started the fight. Damn it.