LEMON | Penguin x reader | Idiot

"Dude... Captain is going to kill you."

It wasn't... meant to happen.

But as you, Shachi and Penguin stood in the infirmary which was not then being occupied by your captain due to the time of night, you realised how screwed you were. You didn't know quite what to say as you sat upon the operating table, legs swung over the edge. Penguin was sitting across the room at your captain's desk, a hand running down his face. Then there was Shachi, who had hooked your arm up to monitor your pulse; something in his hands which were covered by surgical gloves. His face was contorted into shock, just as much as yours was. In his hand, there was a test.

Not just any test; a pregnancy test.

"Captain is ACTUALLY going to kill you, bro."

Shachi looked over at his friend who was just giving a stare which suggested he was pretty out of it. You could only swing your legs back and forth absentmindedly as one hand reached down to your stomach. Nothing was too obvious, but you could definitely feel that your skin was being stretched day by day.

But how did it happen? That's a whole different story.

You had no clue how you were still standing. It was definitely long past your eighth pint of beer as you stumbled down the corridor. Since the captain was leaving in a few weeks to head off to Punk Hazard to begin his plan, you and the crew had decided to throw a little party. It was more than safe to say that everyone was beyond hammered, Bepo as an exception as he was too anxious about the captain's drunk tendencies to drink himself when he had Law to look after.

However you weren't alone, Penguin happened to be trailing after you to attempt even in his tipsy state to make sure you were okay. Everyone had been drinking, but you were the one who went a little overboard every time alcohol was in your vicinity. Almost tripping over your own feet as you rounded the corner towards your room, you were just about caught by the man; his arms holding you around your waist to stabilise you.

"You okay?"

How it transitioned from just trying to get back to your room to having Penguin pushing you up against your bedroom wall, you would never know.

His arms were wrapped around your waist as his lips danced with yours, nipping lightly at you lip here and there. Your arms were around his neck, his cap knocked onto the floor long by now as your fingers tangled with his short, brown hair. His jumpsuit was zipped low, showing his wiry frame with his toned muscles which were normally undefinable underneath the usual wear. Your jumpsuit was always zipped low anyway, showing the black bikini top you wore underneath; however the arms happened to be tied around your waist.

The man's hands were travelling up your sides, making sure to take in everything he could with his touch. He may have been an awkward person in general, but boy did drinks make him a master at using his hands. Small moans would escape your lips as you managed to jump into his hold, your back pressed flush with the wall as he held you from behind. The kiss was turning hotter, his tongue sliding in further to taste your cavernous mouth; your alcoholic breath much stronger than his.

When you both pulled away, there was a string of saliva which connected both of your lips; light pants rolling from your tongue as your chest rose and fell. You could only giggle as he began to walk towards your bed, kissing up your neck and leaving little teeth marks wherever he travelled. Penguin caught your lips in a kiss again, just as he placed you down on your back at the edge of the bed. You both knew what you were doing, as you began to untie your bikini top - pulling it off as well as the jumpsuit reminiscent of your crew. It was honestly a nice sight, watching his muscles contract throughout his lean back as he pulled off both his boots and the rest of the jumpsuit.