LEMON | Ace x reader | Cheeky

Request by Pandawondergirl !

"Ace, you coming?"

The day was pretty nice as the sun beamed down on both the deck of the Moby Dick and on the land surrounding. Your captain, Whitebeard, had decided that it was a good idea to stop off to stock up. It had been a while since the man had gone on dry land himself considering his health, but Marco had told him that this time it was okay for him to come along this time.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here!"

Ace waved at the Phoenix from the deck, you standing next to him with a small smile. You had been asked to stay on watch while the others head out, but Ace seemingly wanted to stay too. Marco gave him a sigh, turning with a dismissive wave and heading off to where the others were waiting for him.

One of your eyebrows raised in curiosity, watching as the man turned to you with a bright smile.

"If you're staying for the reason I think you are staying, then the answer is no."

The others had just disappeared over the hill, and it seemed as if Ace had noticed too as his hands instantly went to your hips; trapping you against the railings with a playful smirk. A slight blush rose to your face, there was nothing between his hands which wandered your sides and your skin. Trying to be as stern as you could, you pushed on his bare chest, sending him a few steps backwards.

"Go be horny somewhere else, Ace."

Chuckling, Ace watched as you retreated towards the other end of the deck for some much needed rest. Your eyes closed as you wandered over, a small smile on your lips as you soaked up as much sun as you could. You had finally thought he decided to go and catch up with the others, not hearing his voice or laughter: the only sound being of your sandals' heels hitting the timber of the deck.

"Oh yeah?"

Suddenly, you felt your body being flipped; a small yelp leaving your lips as you were picked up from the floor. Your eyes went wide in confusion before you had a view of Ace's back and the proud tattoo which branded it. Gasping while remaining very flustered, you looked back to see your skirt was half flipped up.

"A-Ace! What the hell!"

The man had picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder like you were some kind of sack of potatoes, your ass in full view. It was more than lucky that no one else was around, just the man who had already seen all of you multiple times. To further embarrass you, Ace lightly chuckled and then smacked his hand off your behind - surely leaving a mark as he carried you off to his room. There was no way you would be getting out of this.

He opened the door, whistling away like this was some kind of field trip as you begrudgingly hung from his shoulder. Ace launched your onto his bed and closed the door behind him. You picked yourself up from where you fell and watched as Ace began pulling off his hat and boots. Still not feeling it, you groaned loudly as he wandered over to you, leaning over where you sat at the edge of the bed.

"Why right now?"

A cheeky grin was on his features as one hand moved to pull at the strings of the red bikini top you were wearing, eyeing your chest as the garment fell into your lap.

"You said go be horny somewhere else,"

Leaning in, you felt his breath against your earlobe as he moved a hand to flick your nipple. A light gasp escaped your lips as you tried to hold in the pleasure, failing miserably.

"So I did just that."

Ace pushed you down so you lay on your back, beginning to leave marks on your jawline and neck as he went. Small moans left your mouth as he left bites on your flush skin, a smirk across his features. He was such a cheeky little shit, but that's what you liked about him. His tiny chuckles as he ran his hands over your chest and massaged your breasts while taking up your soft lips in a kiss brought a red hue to your face. He tasted of beer, probably because the guys drank themselves stupid at an early time.

His hands moved further, not breaking the kiss, so that they hooked at the edge of your shorts. Your tiny moans as he slipped his fingers below your panties and brushed against your clit were muffled by how his tongue explored every inch of your cavernous mouth. His touch rubbed circles into your sensitive bud, sending you arching your back.

"A-Ace mmh~"

Ace pulled from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting your lips as a smirk rose back up to his face. His eyes travelled your form as he stood back, almost like he was admiring his own work; each bite and mark which you held. The slightly dusty pink on your cheeks and how your chest rose and fell with each light pant. You held eye contact as he began unbuckling his belt, the clink sounding against the floor as he dropped his trousers and boxers.

He was big, it always made you wonder how he managed to have sex with you without breaking you. You were like a fragile doll, beautiful to the man you loved and perfect in every way. Ace often thought about how in the world were you so small yet one of the best fighters in Marco's division. Yeah, he was salty that you were in the bird's division and not his - but at least you weren't Marco's.

Slipping off your shorts, underwear too, you sat while ace pulled you closer to him. You could feel his hard member at your entrance, the tip just touching you. Ace held your thighs: his nails lightly digging in to your skin as he began to push in.

"Ace..."

He huffed with a small smile, watching you moan his name as you held your own legs to your chest.
Filling you up as you moaned, he began to move slowly. His length slid in and out of you as you made lewd noises as his hands held your thighs. He began to speed up, the sound of skin slapping louder in the room as your voice echoed. Your breaths were ragged as he began to ram into you, never letting go of you.

Ace leaned in, biting on your collarbone, small marks of his love and affection further populating as he bit up your neck to your jaw, still pounding into you. Your moans muffled when he captured your lips as he kissed you softly. Softer than how he was taking you.

"Ace I-I-"

He felt you coming to your limit as you began to tighten around him, also feeling himself coming to his height. And with a few last pumps, he came inside of you, pushing right up as you flowed over him.

Both of your pants were loud as Ace rode out the high before pulling out. You were smiling lightly as he moved to pull you onto his chest on top of his sheets. One hand was around your waist as he pulled you close to his chest, the other ran through you hair as you laughed lightly.

"You cheeky shit."

Ace lifted a brow at your words.

"You know you enjoyed it."

~~~

24.02.2021

Author's Notes

I hope you liked this shot!

I've not really been in the mood for writing lemons, they're hard to write when you don't have an idea.

But I hope this was okay.

It was a short talk from me, but I'll see you later!

Cya

- TransponderSnail