LEMON | Crocodile x reader | Mine Now

This is a reverse of the "LEMON | Doflamingo x reader | My Love", not the same storyline. Just the situation but swapped. Enjoy!

That was it.

The world now knew that the warlord, Donquixote Doflamingo, had finally been taken to Impel Down. The one who ruled a country, the one who was once your captain. You - who was now a lone criminal - running from the government like a game of cops and robbers.

"I can't let you carry on with this, Doffy. The marines will get on this, warlord or not."

"My love, my sweet queen, you speak like that yet I gave you so much?"

His hand was holding your chin so you were forced to look up into the dark lenses of his glasses. The coat which he always wore was almost engulfing you from how much it concealed your body as you stood almost flush with him: his tall height towering you. Yet, he didn't scare you. What did scare you was the thought of staying caught up with his little game forever more. Even you, his lover, wanted him to get what he deserved.

"I speak truths. I am not your queen, when you are a tyrant."

If those strings weren't tying you down to him, you would've cut them right apart. If he didn't bring you back with words your mind didn't recognise as manipulation, you would've left sooner.

But, then your time came.

It was warm as the evening breeze cascaded under the slightly-draughty door of the hotel you were staying in. But what made it even warmer, was the body of the man you came to love as he was seated in a large armchair - you on his lap. One hand which was his hook was lazily on the arm and the other was gripped on your ass, your body exposed fully as you kissed him - tasting the cigar smoke on his lips.
Crocodile - the ex-warlord. Someone who your one-lover had an opinion on and wasn't afraid to say it. Even if Doflamingo thought ill of the older man, he was the one who saved you. The one you now loved.

"Such a shame the flamingo lost such a diamond, hm?"

Crocodile broke the kiss slightly, a smirk on his face as you took in his low voice and steely eyes. The rings on his fingers were cold against your burning skin, his shirt undone so you could feel his strong muscles under your touch. Turning you around with ease, you sat with your back flush with his muscular chest - able to feel his hard member from your behind.

"No matter, that diamond is mine now."

The way his deep chuckle vibrated against your neck as he nipped at your skin made you grow wetter by the second. He was skilled with his hands, moving his flesh one to play with your hardened nipple as he flicked it and ran it between his fingers.

"C-crocodile~"

Every time you would moan his name, you elicited a chuckle from the man. His hand then went from being wrapped around your breast to move down and touch your inner thigh. It was like a game of waiting how he stroked your thigh, fingers inching closer to your heat which was dripping for his touch. A groan left your lips as his cold fingers touched your clit, massaging circles into the sensitive area.

"My name sounds good in your mouth, (y/n)."

One finger slipped in, slowly pumping in and out as you mewled. The lewd noises made Crocodile's smirk grow wider, your back arching as he began to add another finger. He could feel your tight walls around his touch, your breath ragged as he bit at your neck. With each movement, he seemed to get faster - a height feeling as if it was building in your stomach at the pleasure. Your face was flushed profusely, his name rolling off your tongue as you finally tightened around him and released. You were panting slightly as you leaned back on Crocodile, his hook moving on every single bit of you from your hips to your breast he could touch.

"How about we have a little more fun, no?"

There was a click from behind you, the sound of a belt buckle opening before the feeling of the man's hard cock was against your backside. You didn't even need to see it to know that he was massive. One more chuckle, and Crocodile hooked his arms under your knees and picked you up. You were barely able to contain yourself as he slowly slid you down onto the tip. A small moan left your mouth as you felt the inside of you stretch, Crocodile not even all the way inside. You were panting heavily as he whispered words of praise with that baritone voice which drove you mental. His base finally met with your heat, his dick feeling like it was filled you up more than full as you tried to catch your breath.

Starting slow, you moved up and down against his shaft, his hand and hook dug into your thighs - sure to leave a mark. Wet noises of his massive cock moving in and out of you made you moan his name as your face was bright red. There was a huge smirk on Crocodile's features as he began to slightly buck up into you.

"C-crocodile mmh~"

His name was rolling out of your mouth as he snapped to meet you, his length going fully in and pulling almost out as he groaned in pleasure. Your hands had to go to the arms of the chair, gripping them slightly as his strong chest that now had a small sheen of sweat pressed against your back. The pace got quicker, the point of him ramming into you coming quicker as his pants got louder, as did yours.

"Fuck, (y/n). You're so tight"

Even if it had been a few minutes, it still felt like Crocodile was stretching your further - the pleasure as he reached your womb too much. You were practically melting as he roughly fucked you from underneath. His hand moved to your breasts, flicking your nipple as you felt the knot in your stomach about to burst from the feeling of his strong thrusts.

"C-crocodile I'm-"

Your words were cut by your moans, his lips against your neck as he marked you with love bites and teeth marks. He could also feel himself coming to his height, just as your orgasm peaked and you released over his dick. Finally, Crocodile came. His hot seed shot deep inside of you as he groaned, his dark hair that was always slicked back now slightly falling into his face. Both of you were panting, trying to catch your breath as he was still inside you, your walls convulsing around him. You were rested against his chest, slightly tired as he reached over and pulled a cigar off the side.

He was about to light it when you took it from him, an annoyed frown etching on his features until you put it in your own lips. Then, a smirk rose to his features as he flicked the lighter, making the end flare up for you before you took in a deep inhale - the smoke curling around you. His hand and his golden hook both went to your hips and he buried his face in the crook of your neck, his grip tightening as he lowly spoke against your skin.

"I could take you like that every single night, (y/n)."

He still hadn't pulled out as you sat on his lap, smoking his cigar calmly with a small smile and closed eyes.

"I'm yours anyway, Crocodile."

~~~

10.02.2021

Author's Notes

😳

Well...

I hope you liked it!

I'm sorry if there are grammatical mistakes. What I always do is write the shot and publish it, going back to read over the whole book every month and correcting each little mistake.

But I was looking forward to doing this reverse situation as I LOVE CROCODILE AHHH.

I love both Doffy and Crocodile and it's a hard choice between them, but I'm team Crocodile.

As I'm writing this my Sabo poster fell off my wall brb...

Okay I'm back.

Damn my posters always fall and my KATAKURI ONE JUST WONT FUCKING STAY DOWN LIKE ISTG I ALWAYS STICK IT UP UGH. Same with my Kid poster, he ALWAYS falls into me when I'm sleeping and I just panic thinking I'm suffocating but it's just Kid HAHA.

But I hoped you like this shot and I'll be back for more!

Cya

- TransponderSnail

(Ps I literally love this man so fucking much ugh)