Zoro x reader | Fill ya Boots, Tough Guy!

The island was rather Merry: sounds of the waves lapping against the dock and the hum of the people inside bars partying and drinking emanated from its land. People of all kinds cheerfully danced upon the dirt-laden streets that lined the medium sized town.
Small houses of stone and wood and a large array of taverns and pubs were spread out among the residential areas, where the noise was coming from.
For ships of all sizes, small yet sturdy to big and proud, clustered the port: their sailors out for drinks on the land.

One of the bars had a huge sign which looked like it once had fallen apart down the middle as there was a huge bulk of timber crutching it together. And on that sign it read "Cloudie's Shot-room" in a burgundy and green paint that was peeling off from its lack of attention. But despite the decrepit outside look, the inside was bustling with people drinking all kinds of strong beer and rum. At the front a rather long oak bar with beer taps and a store wall of liquor behind it reached across the majority of the back wall, some people sitting on leather stools at it's front.

The loud customers shouted and had huge tankards of various alcohol as they swung about; dancing on tables and singing a tune which anyone would know if you had hit the sea, Bink's Sake.

"Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo~"

The majority of people who swung their drink were merrily singing out the tune which drifted even outside of bar, making the numerous people strolling through the mid-evening town as the sun kissed the horizon of the rolling sea. God clearly forbid the happiness on that day, as the crowds on the roads parted - someone walking directly up towards the porch of the old tavern.

"Sayonara minato, Tsumugi no sato yo-"

The singing stopped abruptly, someone had slammed open the door and was now standing with their shadow casting on the old stone flooring.
A large, cotton bag was slung over their shoulder and they wore what looked to be a pair of grey shorts and a dark blue tank top which reached just above their expose belly button - a pair of dark combat boots on their feet. From their back pocket they took out a large knife which had some gold ornamentations on the hilt of royal blue.
Suddenly the woman threw the knife right at the wall behind where one of the two bartenders was cleaning a dirty glass who dropped it and ducked out of the way quick enough to avoid a puncture to where their head was seconds ago.

"Ossan!"
The woman shouted as she walked forward, slumping herself over in one of the booths at the side of the packed place, shoving a man who sat there off the end of the seat onto the floor
"gimme the strongest rum you have in stock!"

Her feet flew up to the table as she crossed her legs, sinking back into the leather booth with her hands over her head. Next to her the bag sat, limply pooled by her side.

It didn't take long for the festivities to carry on, the people of this town were more than used to how the pirates acted with their brutal and forceful ways; the woman was no exception.
However the only thing that indicated that she was indeed a pirate or even a sailor was the shape of a three-needled log pose that was wrapped around her wrist.

As the bartender came back over, he had pulled the knife out of the liquor display and handed it back to the lady along with a large tankard of what looked like to be sweet rum. He placed it down in front of her as she gave a small lopsided smile and gripped the handle in her fingers and drank deeply.

The door opened many times with people coming into the tavern for a drink, sitting either at a table or standing by the bar giving in their orders of food or of drink. But on one occasion, the sound of the door opening especially hard echoed through the place.

"Come on, Trao! It will be fuuuunnn!"
A childish voice whined loudly as someone else grumbled as they entered the place.

The woman's back was facing the bar, away from the door yet her eyes narrowed as she seemed to instantly know who the voice belonged to. I mean, any pirate who had seen the owner of the voice before would know.